[Resolved]  Questnet, Network Support Group, 47 / Fl Bank Of China Tower, 1 Garden Road, Central, Hong Kong — Fraud against Quest net

Myself Priyanka D (NF Id: NF450056 ) got registered for one product (Gold coin) valued Rs 32256 from Questnet Company in April 2008. I did not receive my purchased product till now and I don’t want to buy this product now. As per our last mail conversation with Questnet, I had sent my dully signed request letter along with my ID proof to get money back.
But they didn’t refund my money.

Request you to please help.

Priyanka D

network.[protected]@quest.net
47/Fl Bank of China Tower,
1 Garden Road,
Central, Hong Kong

Comments

I wish to renue my Registration through card but unable to log on. Error comes. Please help.
my name elham rassoliand my id number HY317047
plz send my id pasword bcz i ferget my pasword, plz send to my new emil adrres.i witing for you mail
[protected]@yahoo.com
elham rasouli
SALAM.LLOTFAN HOMEPAGE MARA CHEK KOONID .MAN JAHAT SHARJ MAHIYANEH NIYAZ BE VOOROD BE AN RA DARAM AMA FELAN GHOFL SHODEH V AZ BAKHSH IRLOGIN OPEN NEMIKONAD.LLOTFAN JAVAB BEDEH.MERCI
I also dont under stand how one can trust your products.What scientific proof can you give to indicate that they provide the safety and enrgy you are talking about.
What if i send my money and i am sent a fake product?What organ of the law will protectme?
What guarantee can you give to some body ;like who has never used your products and is fearfull that his money can/will go to enrich you for simple pieces of glasses only?
my name abbas ghadery and my id number hy954940
plz send my id pasword bcz i ferget my pasword, plz send to my emil adrres.i witing for you
mail
LAMERD.[protected]@GMAIL.COM
abbas ghadery
hi.Englisi de lite -farsi ok[protected]
I want the address of your deligacy in dubbai I want to receve my product
sistemden istediğim zaman ayrıla bilirmiyiz ayrılamazsak neden ayrıldığımız zaman diğer komisyonlarımızı alabilir miyiz
hi, ,
i am using quest net products and have seen the benefit that i hav got from them.
they are really nice and have no side effects.
they have a lovely compensation plan. i enjoy working with questnet.
i am an mlm marketer, would like to say tht this is a nice format of business where one can make good money for themselves. many of my friends are working with mlm companies. its a business in which u need to work hard and smart.
so i[censored]r hard working u can make money frm this format of business.
Hi, i m riyaz farooqui my id no is hy495441 n i forget my pword plz send it on my e mail add

Complaint categoryCategory: Other