[Resolved]  R D And M Architects — Airtel Broadband Excess Bill

Amarjyothi Layout
Bangalore - 560071

Sub: Airtel Broadband Excess Bill
Ref : Tel: [protected] and Consumer ID:14931223

This is to bring to your knowledge that I received the above mentioned broadband bills on 13.11.2009 and 06.12.2009. I was surprised to see the amount of the bill which was Rs. 27,742.00 out of which the amount of internet usage is Rs. 19,568/-. This broadband connection is in my office and the type of business I am in, the question of so much usage does not arise. After seeing the service records it has been seen that the usage has been done through the nights and the days and also on Sundays. Our office hours are from morning 9.30 am to 6 pm only from Mondays to Friday and Saturday 9:30 am to 2 pm. We are closed on Sundays. Our phone was out of order from 26.11.2009 to till date. We had personally lodged the complaint of excess bill & faulty telephone to the Airtel Customer office after receiving the bill.

I have been regularly calling to Airtel Customer Care office for the excess bill correction or waive off, from past one and half months there no action taken. Your technical executive did the investigation and concluded that due to virus problem there is excess billing and confirmed within 5 days, we will get the revised bill with waive off.

On 15.12.2009 again we have lodged complaint[protected] for the same, your executive informed that after the plan migration only we will get the bill, one of your executive called on 16.12.2009 to pay only Rs. 9,000 and remaining amount is waiver. Now I have already paid Rs. 9,000 by way of Cheque No: 223036 dated 18.12.09 drawn on The Dhanalakshmi Bank Ltd and Payment Receipt from Airtel is: HE[protected].

I would request you to take immediate action and see that this matter is taken care o[censored]rgently. I have lost my mental peace after receiving the bill and I have lost faith in your department. I do not have so much of money to pay the bill. This is a very difficult situation for me I would like you to help me come out of this grim situation.

Enclosed receipt and CFF form for your reference.

In absence of actions taken from your company regarding this issue, I would be forced to take the help of consumer court.

Thanking You.

Yours truly,

Guru Prasad
Partner

Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Architectes — Regarding Bill

Date:18/03/08

Myself Kalpana i m using vodafone [protected] but i m not at all satisfied with it .I tell u y
first month i hv paid Rs500/- again 500/- then 600/- then 1500/ 700/- 700/- after making lots of payments the amount is always standing & u people baar my calls without informing me. without informing me.My usage is too high & belive it i never faced this type of problem in AIR-Tel. credit limit is also not upto the mark. This is a sever problem for me thatl;s why i request you to kindly close my number with immidiate effect.

Thanking You