[Resolved]  R D Motors Pvt. Ltd. — PF clearance and A/c settlement.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

have joined there on 7th, Feb, 2005 and In Aug, 08 I have resigned.

showing cause of not giving one month notice before leaving. But there was no terms or

aggrement of one month notice with me.

payable/ receivable from my end, I want to settle the account.

But they are not giving me the account details as well as not giving my PF Clearance.

where else.

Waiting for your valuable response.

Anjan Ray.
Ph: [protected] (M),[protected]R)
Email: [protected]@rediffmail.com; rayanjan.[protected]@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 24, 2015
sdfgkdsnk kasndgkdsna kasdgfdsknm s kdsagfksdngklk kdsfakgndskg knakdsgnkadsk mklasdmfkagsadl mskdfgmkdsafgm km dsfkgmskd kmksadgmdskdkfgndskfndskgnf

Comments

Date: 02/12/2008

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I was an employee of R D Motors Pvt. Ltd. (Regent Sagar, Raghunathpur, Kolkata- 700059). I have joined there on 7th, Feb, 2005 and In Aug, 08 I have resigned.

But till now they are not clearing my Provident Fund (My PF A/c No. is “WB/CA/46152/21”) by showing cause of not giving one month notice before leaving. But there was no terms of one month notice in my Appointment letter.

They have also hold my August, 08 Salary, Bonus, Leave encashment and all other payments. I was taken an salary advance on April, 08. So I have requested them to adjust remaining part of my salary advance with my dues/recevables. And let me know if there is any thing stands payable/ receivable from my end, I will settle the account.

In this position, kindly suggest me what are the process available with me to get my Provident Fund and other amount back. I want to withdraw the PF amount not to transfer any where else.

Waiting for your quick response.

Anjan Ray.
Ph: [protected] (M),[protected]R)
Email: [protected]@rediffmail.com; rayanjan.[protected]@gmail.com
Date of Join is written wrong in the complain. the correct date is 7th, Feb, 2005 (Seventh Feb, 2005)

Anjan Ray