[Resolved]  R T Outsourcing Services Ltd — NOT GIVING MONEY AFTER CANCELLATION OF Lenovo Destop Warrenty Extention

HI SIR,
THIS IS THE FIRST MAIL TAHT I HAVE GIVEN TO THEM FOR CANCELLATION:-
Cancellation of Lenovo Destop Warrenty Extention (MAIL WRITTEN ON 18/04/09)
This is to inform you that I am not setisfied with your efforts of renewing the Warrenty of my Destop.
I have talked lot of persons in your company but all in vain (Romy / Pardeep Sharma /Pinky).
So, Please Cancel my Lenovo Destop Warrenty and give my money back.
Which i have give to your company on 31/03/09 (with Cheque No.-295620 an amount of Rs.5, 000/-)
AFTER THIS I HAVE MAILED TO THERE SENIOR MEMBERS (pardeep sharma, Himanshu Hans, Vineet Verma, Yugraj Singh Rana, Vinay Ahuja, Umashankar Sharma)
NOT EVEN THIS I AM CONTINUOSLY TALKED TO MR. VINEET VERMA WHO ALWAYS COMMITE ME TAHT YOUR MONEY WILL BE RETURNED WITHIN THIS WEEK.

THEY MAKE ME FOOL WEEK AFTER WEEK AND IT GOING APROXX.4-5 MONTH.WHAT SHOULD I DO AGAINST SUCH A COMPANY(R T Outsourcing Services Ltd--NOIDA BRANCH).
PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
THANKS
BHAGWAN SINGH PANWAR
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

RT Outsourcing Services — Rip Off My Money

HI RT Services

This is the second time i am going to write an email to your company. First time i send you an email by using contact us form and i have not heard anything from your company yet about my email.. Look like either your team member are sleeping or you dont have enough staff to handle costumer complaints...

I am attaching one slip with this email...

Now let me explain the issue here:--

Miss Kiran Called me almost 2 and half months ago about the warranty extend of my hp laptop. I told them that i purchased that laptop almost 2 years ago and warrante is already expired one year ago. They said that we have 2 year warranty package which cost is 6500 Inr. I said i am interested and i informed to them that my 2 year will start from the date of applying for warranty because i know that HP dont give warranty of 2 year if your laptop is not in warranty and Miss Kirsan said that is fine. we will give you 2 year warranty. I have nto get any document from your company yet, i almost called so many peoples like Kiran, Uttam, Satya and so many others. All just transfer the calls to first to another and waisitng time of people. They say that we will call back after 15 minutes and that never happen. Your company ripoff my money and now when i call them they dont pickup the calls and always say that your money will send you in next 2 days and that never happen. I need my money refund back in next 48 Hour. If that is not happen, i have proof of sleep and i have history of calls. How many times i did and on that basis i will take legal action. I talked with my laywer and i am waiting for final reply. If you dont reply my email or dont send my money then in next few days i will start complaint about your service every where on net and will reigster online complaint as well. because i am pissed off your company, your staff, your company employee behavioua and what all i know that they are big liar...

I have waisted so much money to call them and every time when i call almost 10 to 15 minutes. I talk with your company memeber and what i get a result that is nothing..

I need reply otherwise i dont have choice to get back my money with writing aobut your service on internet and result will in front ofyou and will contact from news company also about this too.

naveen