[Resolved]  RAG INFOMAIL PVT.LTD. MEERUT — THEY HAVE CHANGED THEIR OWN NUMBERS

SIR TODAY WHEN I LOOKED INTO THE WORST DAINIK JAGRAN PAPER WHO ADVERTISES ALL FAKE MONEY MAKING COMPANIES AND PEOPLES ADVERTISEMENT.NOW THE RAG INFOMAIL MEERUT HAVE CHANGED THEIR MOBILE NUMBERS THEIR MOB.NOS. ARE ONE MUST BE OFF AS IT WAS PREVIOUS ALSO.THE NOS .ARE [protected]AND [protected]..I AM OPENLY SAYING BAD WORDS TO THE GOVT. IF GOVT WANTS TO CATCH ME. TAKE MY MOB. NO. [protected]. THIS IAM DOING ON BEHALF OF ALL THOSE WHO ARE DUPED ONLINE AND OFFLINE IN EARNING CONTEXTS. I WILL ONE DAY BRING A CHENGE. THIS IS MY CHALLENGE. GOVT. IS NOT ABLE TO CONTROL SO SMALL MATTERS WHO CAN BE CAUGHT THROUGH MOBILE LOCATORS.IAM NOT GETTING ANY SEARCH FOR MOBILE LOCATORS. IF ANY ONE KNOWS ABOUT IT THEN TELL ME. BECAUSE I WANT TO SHOOT ALL THOSE INHUMAN CREATURES . MY MOB. NO. IS [protected].PLZ HELP .IAM CONFIDENT LAW OF KARMA WILL OPERATE UPON THEM WHO HELP OTHERS.BUT I FROM TODAY ONWARDS WILL KILL GOD VERBALLY[protected] TIMES. I WILL FOR SURE.

Comments

I WHOLE HEARTEDLY SUPPORT YOU.MAY GOD BLESS YOU FOR THIS NOBLE CAUSE. IAM SURE. CONSUMER COMPLAINTS.IN WILL SURELY SORTOUT A BEST SOLUTION FOR ALL LIKE DUPED PEOPLE LIKE YOU.
no comments now.
These two numbers ([protected] AND [protected]) are issued from BIHAR and RAG INFOMAIL PVT. LTD. is situated in Uttar Pradesh.And Mr. Zafar & Deepika please contact me because i want to meet you in court.
I AM RANJAN. I WANT TO DO SMS JOBS IN YOUR COMPANY. PLEASE SEND ME INFORMATION.
Hi myself Deepak Saroha.I want to do sms jobs in your company.please send me information.my no is [protected].
CASH DEPOSIT DETAILS

Total Ammount Deposited: Rs. 700
Kiosk ID : CSKI0044
Transaction ID :[protected]
for Job in your company
i want to do job in your company please send me all details of that my no is [protected]
actually sir i want to do that type of job but will you please gave me the whole info regarding your company status and profile so that i don't felt of being froad can you
i am prabhash agarwal i want to do sms job in your company pls send me details
sir, I need a job plz give me a chance plz plz plz plz ... my mob. no. is+91 [protected]

RAG INFOMAIL PVT. LTD. — Against wrong complaints

Hi myself YOGESH KUMAR.I want to do sms jobs in your company.please send me information.my MOB. NO. [protected]
BE AWARE OF FAKE ADDVERTISEMENTS OF RAG INFOMAIL IN DIFF NEWSPAPER.ITS TOTALLY A FRAUD COMPANY AND FREQUENTLY CHANGES THEIR NO. TO CONTINUE THEIR BUSINESS.ESPECIALLY TEENAGERS ARE BEING TRAPED IN THEIR PLAN OF GAING MONEY.SO I HEARTLY REQUEST TO THE GOVT. AS WELL AS TO THE CONSUMER COURT TO TAKE SOME STRICT AND QUICK ACTION TOWARDS THIS SO THAT MANY OF THE INNOCENT PEOPLE COULD B PREVENTED FROM THIS AND THIS TYPE OF FRAUD COMPANIES WOULD NOT DARE TO DOTHIS AGAIN..
sir i m interested in your business pls send me full information my no. is [protected]
INTRESTING YOUR BUSSNESS PLZ SEND ME FULL INFORMATION MO.[protected]
hello ser,
my name is manish from modinagar. i am interested in your business. pls send me full details via mail.
DOSTO IS COMPANY WALO SE SAWDHAN REHNA