[Resolved]  Raghu Gas Agency, Gurgaon — New LPG Connection

For the last 45 days I am regularly following up for a new Gas connection for my home. But every time these people make a new excuse which is totally illogical. Some of the excuses are:
(1)The person is on leave.
==> If one staff member is on leave other can be the alternative.

(2) Regulators are not available.
==> Pressure regulator can be collected later. Why to stop the connection????

(3) Some software is installing and it will take 15 days.
==>What were these people doing before the software? They can give receipts manually. Is not it????

Comments

Raghu Gas Agency, Gurgaon — Non delivery of refill even after 2 months of booking

I am Sending the abstract of mail which I hvae sent to the dealer.
Please make an investigation in this regard.

I have already booked my cylinder as on 03.05.2008 by telephone.
Thereafter I booked as on 17.05.2008 by mail ( which copy is forwared for your reference).
Till today I have not received my Cylinder.
I have been compelled to purchase cylinder from black market for various times.

Now,

The questions arises as:

What is the status of my Cylinder booking?
When I will receive My Cylinder?
What is the motive behind this type of ignorance?
To whom I will have to contact for its remadial?

Please take it serious & make an inquary in this regard otherwise I will be compelled to write to another forums for investigation.
Vinod Kumar
H.No: 343/15,
Hans Enclave
Gurgaon
Mobile: [protected]
My Card No. 2272

Raghu Gas Agency, Gurgaon — Non-delivery of Indane Gas Cylinders on time and non-cooperative staff of the agency.

I am a Senior Citizen and a very old custmers of M/s Raghu Gas Agency, (Indian Oil Corporation) Gurgaon. Our gas connection no. is A-677. We booked for gas cylinder on 21st September, 2008 personally. But till today i.e. 15th October 2008, they have not delivered the cylinder even after several follow ups + personally visits there. It is happening since last 6-8 months. They are not caring for the consumers. They do not have any monitoring system. We are very-much dissatisfied with this kind of services.
The owner (agent) and the staff are non-cooperative in nature. They rarely picked-up the phone. They talk rudely with everybody and with Senior Citizens also.

Please take a proper action in this regard.

Thanks and regards,

L.R. Nagpal

Raghu Gas Agency — non-delivering of gas

I have a gas connection with Raghu Gas Agency, Khandsa Road, Gurgaon, owing No.R-28114, in the name of Dinesh Kumar S/o Shri Om Parkash, resident of 409/23, Hira nagar, Gurgaon, Haryana. I have booked the gas with the agency on 07.07.09 but till date the agency has not delivered the gas inspite of many reminders. As one month and 20 days have already been passed for booking and the gas has not delivered so far it is become very difficult to cook food. Such type of problem arises every time and the agency is not doing any thing. I shall be highly grateful if the company is directed to look into the matter so that in future gas could be delivered on time.