Raj Flame - Indane Gas — Not responding to phone calls

Despite the bell ringing several times, there is no response from the operator there. And so, it becomes difficult to book for a refill of the LPG. A change in the system of booking the gas/refill is the need of the day, as in the present day busy life, it is always not possible to go to the gas booking agency and get the gas/refill booked...

Comments

Indane Gas — Not responding the phone calls

I have applied in your distributor center at Coal Nagar,Rourkela ,Orissa for the new connection from one month. Till now they are not responding at the same time not receiving the calls. If they are receiving the phone they are misbehaving over the phone.
Please do the needful at your end.
thanking you
I have a Indane Gas connection. My distributor is M/s Vasanth Enterprises, #30, Ist Stage, Indiranagar, Near Spastic Society, Bangalore, 560038. Generally I book the cylinder through the phone and get the delivery with in 3/4 days. But this time I am trying to book the cylinder since last 15 days through their 2 available phone numbers[protected],[protected]. The first number will mostly be engaged or if the phone rings, nobody pics up. The second phone no one attends only. I don't know what the problem is, but this is really causing huge inconvenience for office goers like me. Concerned may advise the distributor to answer the phone calls promptly and address the problem. .

Company:Raj Flame - Indane Gas