[Resolved]  Raj National Tours & Traves (Bus service) — Horrible Bus service

-rajNational express Volvo bus ?
-Every part of this bus makes noise, still it is called as Volvo ?
-seats are in pathetic condition no Maintainability of these seats.
-bus is very very untidy especially back seats all eatables polythene etc, hardly removed.
-The most worst part is. These people are not bothered to give us fresh blankets (they gave us the used one? stinking )
there is no reply for the complain i gave to rajNational express?
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:32:40
Complaint comments  8 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

Recently I traveled through Raj National Express from Indore to Pune. While doing the online ticket booking, I was displayed message - 'A system Error has occurred'. Because of this message I booked another ticket.

Next day when I had to leave for Pune, at the time of boarding the bus I was told that there were 2 bookings on my name !! I was shocked as money was deducted twice on my credit card.

The employees of Raj National express since there are ignoring me and I had to suffer even though it was their system mistake. I had to pay the amount double and besides get very rude response from the travel agency and just got phone hang-ups when i called for getting my money back.
I had done online booking for bus tickets and I had to cancel that ticket. They are claiming that ticket can be canel anytime before 4 hours and money will be deposited to the account you have paid for.

After 2 weeks my money is not yet deposited. They are not reachable by any means and all the numbers given on the sites are not working.

This is real bad experience with raj travels
I had booked a ticket from this same service in Nov last and had to cancel it. They provided me with a credit note and said it is valid for one year and I can book tickets with that. By January 2008, they changed their booking system and I am unable to use the credit note for booking tickets on their system now. The numbers and e-mails on their site are fake. I have not got responses to the email after many tries. I am planning to go to the consumer court now.
I also have a Credit note issued by Raj national Express but am unable to find online ticketting site. Lokslike they have changed the system
I also have a problem. I booked my ticket for a bus from hyderabad to pune and cancelled them for some reason last year. Raj National Travels seem to have changed their site. It doesn't accept any credit notes.

Worst of all, even if you write an e-mail to the e-mail addresses specified by the local raj national travels office, there's no response.

To add to it all, they do not accept credit notes for buses against flights and other modes of transport.

They are all BLOODY HOGGERS!!!
how can one take u to udaipur in just 500 rs in a volvo bus the fare listed is raj tarriff shows
i hink this a trick raj is playing with consumers.
plz note everyone & forward it to any know friends who r using raj national it is just like you go see a girl for wedding u see good girl u say yes fr wedding but when it comes to in it is eunich { hijda} in hindi it is DEKHYA LADKI AUR DIYA HIJDA
The services provided by Raj travels buses is pathetic in every sphere. Be it the conditions of the bus or the staff to answer your call or at the deski at the centres. No one seems to have complete knowledge of the timings of the buses and its details. When we reserve a seat and cancel closer to the time of departure we are not given the complete refund but they simply call less than 24 hours of the scheduled departure of the bus to say that there will be no bus service for the date and time you have reserved your ticket for. And as if its a big favour that they are calling us, the staff has the nerve to say we are telling you in advance and come and collect your refund. Absolute horrible so called customer service...I would never ever recommend anyone for such a bus service...the others are far better than this one...no way would I want to travel with them in my life.
mangaer is hijda and they r real son of bitttttch, never ever travel by raj travel. i lost 10000 in raj after cancell they didnt refund my mont, if any one know how to get plz call me [protected]

Company:Raj National Tours & Traves (Bus service)