[Resolved]  rajgurunagar sahakari bank ltd — loan

i am sachin goel MD of DewDrop Water Systems Pvt. Ltd. i had given loan file of Project report in aug 2008 the officers & directors had approved our loan but they are not disburs the amount they are giving several resions time to time company will be loss if season will go the bank had taken letter that the company should not go to other bank for loan and had taken all origenal papers of company thatsy company could not apply to any other bank now they are tollring us what would we do? pls help us before we are in loss. The Bank is Rajgurunagar Sahakari Bank Ltd. Rajgurunagar Tal- Khed Dist- Pune Maharashtra 410505

Comments

yes the bank is in troble the directors had dont a very big fruod but it is not opened i am an officer
I am not agreed with above comment. The bank is very safe & sound. Directors are very clean. They handle the customers problem with efficiently. So dont be panic my dear jana jadhav
I have taken a home loan from Rajgurunagar Sahakari Bank. Ltd. At Kadus Branch.
Interest Rates for this loan is 13%, which is very high. & as per loan EMI calculator
it is found that Bank is charging the interest rates by 15.55%.

I have taken Home Loan Rs. 4, 64, 000/- & Bank has charging Rs.6800 EMI for next 168 months.
I want detail calulation for this int. rates.
bank had given 150 lakhs loan without any colletral security & 35 lakhs without any security or mortgage
Pl Provide Tal Khed Branch Telephone Nos.
sir/madam
i am sunil jagdale from pune i am already taken housing loan, cash credit, term loan, without any trouble and any mentaly hazards from this bank last 4 year s back from budhwar peth pune branch and i paid regulerly. and what i say about bank staff, and respected Directer of bank very supportive and helping nature.
I don't know what's problem of MR.NItin Goel