[Resolved]  Rajpur Khurd Extension, New Delhi-67 — illegal construction in an unauthorized colony

Respected Sir,

With due respect, I want to state that I am a resident of Plot No.- 12/7, Khasra No.- 111, 113, Rajpur Khurd Extension (Near Hargovind Enclave), New Delhi-67. For last 6 months, an illegal construction is going on near my residence at Plot No.- 22/2, Rajpur Khurd Extension, New Delhi-67.

There are two people, Master Ramesh Chand and Mr. Sachin, involved in the construction of the aforesaid building who are builder by profession and are also supervising the illegal construction work at aforesaid address. Their abusive language, threatening statements and way of work have created a lot of tension among the neighbourhood. On various occasions, they used abusive language, derogatory remarks along with threatening of life and dire consequences. In this regard, I have also lodged my concern on Delhi Police Helpline No.-100 on 15th March 2009 at 3pm.

In the light of given facts, I request you to take strict legal action against Master Ramesh Chand and Mr. Sachin and do the needful required for baring them from continuing with the ongoing illegal construction and take care of my safety considering my complaint status in this matter.

- Kumar Swasti Priye, Azad News, NOIDA