[Resolved]  rampact miss india countrywide 2009 — fraud.

There was an advertisment in the news paper (times of india) in july about a beauty pageant names "miss india country wide 2009". they wanted a form filled and a DD of rupees 2999 and 3 photographs.
i sent the material in august and after 1 mnth received an sms saying i have been selected for the 2nd round, but since then ie, 4 months i have got no reply from them.
i have been trying to contact the administration for a few months now, all the numbers provided([protected], [protected],[protected] do not connect, i got no response from them, i emailed them a few times on the provided email address([protected]@gmail.com) i have paid the money and documents since 4 months, and no one has reverted back yet. i have lost the trust in the organization. constantly i have been told to wait for a response, and its been 2 months now, everytime i am given a deadline and then another one. i want the amount (rs. 2999) back.

Comments

yes i agree even my calls are not being responded..i dont say that this is fraud but there is no respose which is really irritating. no info is being provided, please we need to knw weather this is a fake contest or true
my sis applied and she is facing same problem...i think v shud call police or involve media like aaj tak or zee tv in this... only then they will respond to us...
I totally agree with the above said comments.My girl friend has applied for it in November last and still she didn't got any response.I tried calling their contact number but no firm response.They say the candidate is short listed( I think they shortlist everyone to make money) but not giving any date.

I strongly oppose the way these money mind people are making fool of young talented people.I feel its better to approach consumer forum for this cheat.
yes i too agree..i filled up the registration form in sept first week and the director told me that uve bin shortlisted..infact i did had a talk with the director of the event. but now there is no response from neone.
yes we shud file a complaint. its about our money and everythng else involved with it.
we should def take an action against it
all complaints are frauds.
i think these all candidates are rejected thts why they r angry upon that company
hi akaansha...
who do u think you r...? hv u gone crazy... what do u think, all these guys putting up there complaints are mad...? r u the head of rampact or what? do not write whatever u feel like u want to write...gv me a proof... and plz do not mislead others...

and guys i think we shud officially file a complaint to police or consumer forum against rampact... guys i need ur support in this... everyone o[censored]s has to take initiative in this...kindly mail me at [protected]@yahoo.co.in
Well For all you guys and girls who are thinking what is wrong I met this guy called vikas mahajan and he was asking me to sponsor the show. I am a foreigner and owner of a MNC Company here. So getting to the story i did a little research on my own and found that this whole show was a fraud. So was Vikas Mahajan.
Not only the company he calls Rampact, he himself is a major fraud. Regarding him as a human altogether. He has shut down the company in Jaipur n opened up the same company in Delhi now. He's all about cheating people n makin money, in whatever way. I dunno how can he live after takin peoples hard earned money by lying. If any info is required regarding his whereabouts, comment in this blog. N u will b contacted. He is also cheating people tellin them that he'll get them jobs in aviation. Takes the money n dissapears. He's already stuck in major fraud cases, one of them in Lucknow. Anyone before gettin into his crap, think twice. Beware of the slime called Vikas Mahajan.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other