[Resolved]  Ranie Enterprises - Nanganallur, Chennai -61 — No one attend the call - Keeping down receiver

Even repeatedly calling to get in touch with them today afternoon onwards on all the three numbers : 22241826, 22240951, 22248183 of Ranie Enterprises no response at all. I want to enquire the amount collected from me more which the subsidy given by the T.N Govt.

I feel delibrately they keep down the phone receivers and continuousely getting engaged everyday afternoon. I wonder they are doing service to public or doing own so? Why the phone is required? Why the contact numbers has given to us. Obsolutely waste no need of that.

Last month invoice has a seal of subsidy of Rs.30/- but collected Rs.340/- and delivery charge of Rs.10/- by the deliveryman. Refuse to pay the Rs.10/- he threntened that next month onwards will not give delivery. Date: 6/8/2008.

On basis of the same, this time I booked for a cylinder on about 15/11/2008 even after a fortnight over no delivery was made. When enquired they said door locked hence returned. Intentionally they did not give delivery. While asking personally they replied we can not give delivery as there was water lagging.
The rain and cyclone hit at Chennai last week Wednesday 26, 27 Nov. only.

But all the way I went with empty cylinder on[protected] at 7 a.m to Ranie Enterprises and collected my cylinder.

The beauty is I have only one cylinder no additional cylinder. How can I manage to cook and eat with my family more than 20 days?

Irresponsible at the agencies Staff and enjoying loyalty as senior having experinced tactisam to tackle the situation even from the proprietor to all the Authorities concerned.

What would be the remady to the public like me? How the best services will be provided to public?

All at your hand, leaving the fate to take action for the better services.

S.Ramesh
D0034131

line

Comments

Consumer no. : 43733

M.Vasantha
48, Ist main road,
Rajalakshmi nagar,
Madipakkam,
chennai - 91.

Sir we have booked a cylinder on 19/03/2009 with the agency RANIE ENTERPRISES, No. 44, Perumal nagar, 2nd street, Nanganallur, Chennai - 61. the cylinder was supplied at 26/03/2009 on 3:45 pm. The bill amount was Rs. 284.55. but i paid Rs.285 to the delivery boy. The delivery boy demanded more than the bill amount for LPG cylinder. And when we denied to give the extra money the delivery boy demanded to tender the exact change of Rs. 284.55 (and whereas we know that there is no 5paise issued by the government itself) he took back the cylinder stating tht we didn't pay him the exact change of Rs.284.55 but we were ready to pay Rs.285. We called the agency yesterday 26/03/2009 at 4:30pm they told that the gas cylinder will delivered within an hour but till today 27/03/2009 10.00 am the cylinder has not been supplied.

When we rang up the RANIE ENTERPRISES, Mr. Ramesh told there is nothing wrong in giving extra money to the delivery boy. Sir is it compulsory to pay extra money other than the the price of the LPG cylinder. If it is so then let us know by either you print it in the bill stating delivery charges extra and state the amount too and Mr. Ramesh is telling that the gas cylinder will be delivered after two days but whereas it should be delivered by yesterday. This is happening to me for the fifth time and im not going take it like a fools play.

Hope this problem won't repeat again and do rectify the current problem.

With regards,
M. Vasantha

I think there is a complete negligence in handling the customers by this agency. We have applied for a new gas cylinder connection on 4th April 2009. We have informed them we have bought the stove (Prestige) already. There was a verification on 9th April 2009. The person who verified have asked us to show the stove which has been showed to him. We received a letter from Ranie Enterprises to come and pay the money for the connection without mentioning how much is the amount. When we went to pay the money for the new connection Mr.Ramesh is insisting on taking a gas stove along with that, when we said about already purchased a new cylinder he his making a nasty comparisions like when you want get married without thali how isit possible. I made a complaint to the iocl on 26th May 2009 vide complaint number 16865 saying within 48 hours this issue will be resolved. But today 3rd May 2009 till now it is not sorted out.
Indeed, the staffs are very irresponsible. If you call on their phone numbers (all the 3 numbers) all will give the same reply "the telephone line is busy and please wait".When you continue waiting, immediately the line will be cut off by the staff.This is Ranie Enterprises working principle.
nms