[Resolved]  ReachIT India Pvt. Ltd #202, Usha Kiran Arcade, OU Road,Hyderabad AP — Training payment for Faculties

This is to inform that the organization mentioned conducts Online trainings on various modules. The faculties are approached to train on the module and promised a fixed amount which would be paid on completion of the training. There is no contract document given or no written copy is maintained. Everything is just orally mentioned. I have taken a training on PL-SQL module for one month in August 2009 and I was promised an amount of Rs.5000/- which I would be paid but to my surprise on the completion of the training I was just paid Rs.3000/-.The training was also suspended when the organization did not receive the complete amount from the candidate.
When constantly following on this issue they dont pick up any calls or there are number of excuses or reasons to escape. This is not the case with only me but some more faculties have also faced similar thing.I would like to know whether anything can be done in this case and if it would be possible for me to get my remaining amount.

Comments

Issue resolved payment received
hi friends,

I am the Testing trainer of this company. This institute trains in more than 144 corses and have about 300 trainers. I am very happy with this management and we are all receiving our payments on time. There was a delay only once and that too was genuine as the finance director Mr.Nagaraj was out of station and they paid it back as soon as he came.
I also see that the other trainer who has posted a complaint also says that she has received more than 50% of the payment before finishing the sessions. Pl judge.

There is a seperate way to deal such things and a seperate team that works in the ramanthapur office who solve these and their mail id is [protected]@gmail.com.

The person who posted the complaint might have spoken with some other team who might have misguided.

The group is also a very big group which will not resort to cheap tricks and methods for sure.

please go and visit their office and sit for money why u want leave money which is your hard earn money.
My case is a little Different than yours. i was Contact By this People in the month of OCT For a peoplesoft Demo Class in the month of OCT 2009 and had an Demo on the Peoplesoft technical class. After the Completion of the demo Class this people were behind me to pay the First instalment for starting the Class. intially i paid an amount of $200 Dollars to them and after that they started Saying the instructor who was supposed to Teach was not available they would get a new instructor. later in the month of Nov they started the class and i had Total of 5 hours Class and that instructor left all of sudden. till today i.e FEB 2010 the Class was never restarted, wheni ask For the refund they say they would arrage a new instructure
I have registered forJava online training with this company on November2010. I have made advance payment of 7, 000/- through direct deposit in ICICI Bank. Before registeration company was doing the follow-up with me more that 10 times a day and there are employee name Benny, Archana, Raghu, John, Srikant all good talker.I tried to call them many time for refund my payment back they replied the person with whom I was inthouch has step out has left the company, not available etc etc.bloody and fool.

I Suggest all not to go for training with this company all they do is just good talking no good faculty.The good review written was by there own people.
on sulekha there is nothing good to mention about them.
If there are issues that you have please forward them to the correct team and this is a very big Company and there are 800 trainers employed with them. I got trained on Six Sigma and there was no problem for me at all. They even placed me in the US. The service is good and I donot know about the people who had bad experiences. I myself am happy about the training and placement.

Even initially I had a complaint and it was resolved when I sent a mail to [protected]@reachitsolutions.us
Now I am getting my wife trained there on QTP nd the trainer is excellent.

[protected]@gmail.com