[Resolved]  RealTime System Ltd — Not clearing my salary and dues

I have joined Realtime Systems Ltd, A-49, Okhla Industrial Area Phase-1, New Delhi-110020
Tel[protected] Lines),[protected], Direct[protected], Fax:[protected], 26812555
Contact Person - Sunil Bhan - Senior HR Manager
Sanjay Mody - MD

on 8th December 2008 as a Manager Sales, after that I haven't received my appointment letter, after lots of follow ups with Senior Manager HR, they didn’t provide me. And they told me to start work which I already started and deputed in Chandigarh (Mohali).

They have given me December 08 Salary, and not cleared my travel expense claim.

On 28th Jan 09, I have been told to leave the company on 31st January without giving any reason to me. I asked them to provide me notice period which they haven't provided, normally company provides and I asked them to clear all my dues Rs 50, 000 (Salary, Travel Exp & others) which is pending since Dec 2008 and Salary of January 09 + other Defered Allowances and asked them to give me my outstanding statement but they are not providing me anything. I requested to clear all my dues and let me know on the payment.

Till the date I havent received anything from them (HR Manager). I spoke to The MD, Sanjay Mody, and they are saying that it will be cleared but not giving the clarity on the date. Since Last 2 months they are mentally harassing me and I have wasting lots of money in telephone calls.

As I don’t have any jobs in my hand and I am facing financial problem also and I don’t have enough money to run a family.

I request you to look into this and help me on it on priority basis.

Looking for your kind action on it.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other