[Resolved]  Reliance Broadband Internet Connection — generation of abnormal bill very high bill

I am Nishi Kant Kumar, I was using Reliance Broad band and i was in the plan of Rs750 with unlimited upload and download and thus the total monthly was Rs843/- suddenly the reliance people changed my plan to some other plan and generated the bill of Rs 4,474/- in the june,2008. we had not given any request for changing my plan and they changed it and generated the wrong bill. when i refused to pay that bill and asked to disconnect the service then they refused and not disconnected again in the next month they generated the bill and then in the vary next month they disconnected the connection.
I said that i will pay if they will generate the right will else not. and the right will should be of Rs843/-.
now what should i do ?

Comments

Reliance Broadband Internet Connection — Wrong bills

My user ID is[protected]
MY mobile no.- [protected]

1) I registered for reliance broadband internet connection few months ago n gave Rs. 500 by cash.they promised the connection within 7 days but didnt come for the next six months..

2) Then after sometime the registration became free and i registered again..but inspite of promising free registration they took Rs 500 and said that this amount will be adjusted in the first bill.
I registered for a plan----
plan details----monthly rental - Rs 299
bundled usage -- 1gb

i used the internet within the limits and the usage didnt exceed. so according to them my monthly bill could not exceed Rs 335.
but after 20 days they sent a bill of Rs 1, 364.. they charged me on the basis of another plan -- Rs .90/mb plus they are adding other rentals and taxes..
right after the first bill came i requested for termination..they said that the service will be disconnected within 15 days...but they took more than a motnh and a half...
they charged me for that whole period and till now the total bill they have sent is Rs 4, 134..
but according to the plan if they even charge me for 2 months, then even the maximum bill cannot exceed (335+335)= Rs 670 as i have not exceeded the usage limit. And they have sent a bill of Rs 4, 134.
I called customer care many times and told about the problem but most of the times they dont understand and say that you have to pay the bill, all the details are in the bill...
calling them again and again didnt solve my problem..

Please take some serious action against them and help me out...

you telecom — DENIAL OF BROADBAND CONNECTION

THE YOU TELECOM TEAM TOOK THE APPLICATION AND CHEQUE FROM ME FOR NEW BROADBAND CONNECTION ON 24/6/08.(THE COMPANY WOULD BE CHECKING THE FEASIBILTY AND THEN ONLY TAKE UP THE APPLICATION)

BUT AFTER 4 DAYS WHEN I FOLLOWED FOR NOT GIVING CONNECTION, ON 28-6-08, MY CHEQUE WAS RETURNED SAYING NO FEASIBILITY OF CONNECTION FOR MY RESIDENCE.

THIS IS ATROCIOUS ACT OF YOU TELECOM.

Broadband — uploading and bill

hello sir my id is[protected] sir
abhi tak mujhe mera bill nahi milaa he or aapki uploading me bahut time lagta he 1
/ 30kb ka ressume send karne me 15mints lagte he sir plz mera bill mujhe bheje or ye kami dur kare uploading ki
my phone no-[protected]
otherwise me lat pament nahi karunga
rajpal singh
Yeah, I completely agree with you. For me the case is a slightly different. The installation was done on 5th of Nov. But internet connection did not work. The net guy said, my system had Vista O/S and hence it was my system problem. After repeated complaints they did not pay an y attention to it and sent a bill of about 1197, as per my plan 999. But how is that possible if I've not used internet for a single moment. And now the customer care people are claiming that my problem was resolved with three days and I'm expected to pay the rental amount. What the hell? They assumed that my problem was solved and they are closing the case and are expecting the customer to pay the bill. That's gross. I would never suggest Reliance Wimax connection to anybody. It is parasite, poor service and they eat up your money!!!
i had submitted the demand note of rs 1500 for change of my home plan from home250 to home ul750 on 2-1-09 and i confirmed on 3rd from our telaiya exchange s.d.o that my plan has been changed..On 5th, i again reconfirm about the change from hazaribag enquiry . but in february when my broadband bill of january month come, then i found that it is charged as per 250 plan upto 10th of jan... and an extra bill of 4000 rs is being charged... it means they apply my change from 10 th... so wat should i do.?? i m thinking of going to consumer court.. so please suggest me wat to do...

Reliance Broadband — complaint about excess bill for 1 month.

My self Pusalkar Padmanabh, from Pune.maharashtra.
I am existing Customer of reliance broadband.
billing acount no.[protected].
No of service-2.
In bill of dt.2312009. no.[protected]. amount of Rs.4713.06.
in this bill usage for dt. 412009 is maintsioned 1)at 11.59 1787.59 mb.amt.1608.83.
2)at 18.25.33 pm. 2572.42 mb. amt. rs.2315.18
above billing usage and amount is doughtful. beacuse this usage is not true.
for that purpose i was registered complain in reliance complaint helpline.
they have registered my complain. on dt.812009.
but upto today not any action is taken against this complain.
i was called on helpline but they had commited me to solve this problem
but not any positive reply upto today.
so please waiting for justice.
thank you.

Reliance Broadband Internet Connection — Slow speed and details not updated last8 days

IT is hereby to issue the problem that my speed is slow in comparison to my plans and my details have not been updated i got the connection on 20/10/09 but it is 28/10/09 till then no action has been taken and i want my problems should be taken under observation my user id is[protected]
my attitude is that reliance will take actions for that

Reliance Broadband Internet Connection — Denied Billing Service

I have an Reliance WiMax Broadband connection with BAN#[protected]. I had been receiving the hard copy bills and verify with my personal data counter and pay my bills on time till, September'2009. Now the trouble is my bills are not reaching me after the said month and when the due date of the bills are near, I get quiet lots of message threatening me to pay or face the disconnect, Im least bothered about.
Why the heck am I being denied this service, I tried to reach the responsible persons at the Whitefield Reliance office, who turned out to be irresponsible and not to be fit in the Customer Care Service. When I enquired them about the delivery of the bills, they blurted out saying the bill had been delivered at the mentioned billing address. If I had received it why should I lie or deny paying it. Is this a way to swindle money from the customer?

I would like to know if any responsible person in Reliance every get to read this or is this space just for the rants alone?

-Balaji.

Reliance — broadband internet mobil

dear sir,
i purchased a mobil pre paid broad band on 21/12/2010 i tamil nadu chennai with the number [protected].
i want to see the detail of my usage.but it is simply impossible.
asking for login user name,password of which i have no idea.that is user name and passward is that modem number.
i cant see any details.
god knows why you have devised this soft ware.
under the heading broad bond reliance if i click some trash is coming .simply i want my information.
do you have to be this much redeculesly modest towards your customers.
the movemant i got my connection i got trouble.
warm regards