[Resolved]  Reliance (CDMA 1X USB Modem, Model:EC121 — services blocked due to Address verification

Dear Sir/Madam
I purchased a Reliance NETConnect DATACARD on 6/03/09, but now I'm facing the problem of "Blocked Services" by making an excuse of ADDRESS NOT VERIFIED. But I just want to know that if your representative feels any problem to find out the address than he also can dial me to get the support. Now i'm feeling to much frustated because after investing Approx Rs. 3000.00 I'm unable to use my data card services thats are much important to me.
So you are requested to do needful earlier as possible.

Comments

Idea — My USB Blocked

Respected sir,
My Idea USB number is [protected]. any time they block this number its depend on there mood whenever I give then a call again they star my USB. And also they have taken 2890 Rs for IDEA USB. My Documents are virefied My all documents are clear. Whenever I call to Idea office they talk rabish they use bad words or drop the phone. kindly help me out.
i hav a old data card whose model:EC121
FCC ID :QISE121

S/N K17AAB18A1708261

CAN I USE IT
Please my Reliance usb modem Activate now model no- ec121 Start now
Dear Sir/Madam
I have a Reliance NETConnect DATACARD MODEL NO-EC121 CDMA 1X USB Modem but now I'm facing the problem of "Blocked Services" by making an excuse of ADDRESS NOT VERIFIED. But I just want to know that if your representative feels any problem to find out the address than he also can dial me to get the support. I'm unable to use my data card services thats are much important to me.
So you are requested to do needful earlier as possible.

Data Card Details
FCC ID:QISEC121
S/N: KT7AAB[protected]

S/N: KT7NSSB[protected]

I.B.V.Praveen
[protected]@yahoo.co.in

ABOVE RSN IS REPORTED LOST

RHWCP[protected]

BOTH ABOVE MODEMS BLOCKED FOR NON PAYMENT OF BILLS .

CICINFOVISION AT YAHOO DOT COM
MY CARD NO is RHWCP[protected]
When i am connecting this with pc it is dected. Whats the problem with this.
purchased a Reliance NETConnect DATACARD on 15/04/2011, but after few days I met a problem error user name/password is access denied with domain. I made complaint with delare and he said the proof has not reached reliance so it is not working, again I had given I worked for 2 days and again It has same problem and again I had given my address proof, totaly I had given proof and photo 5 times but still I have proble in connecting the internet. What is the solution for this. I do not know where to complaint. G.Mohamed Essak, Acharapakkam email : [protected]@gmail.com

Reliance CDMA — unable to use service

i am Pratik Mehta. i am a reliance user since last 3-4 years. i love the network service provided by reliance cdma. hence i decided to buy a blackberry cdma phone. i activated a bbm plan i.e. of rs 297/- . i recieved a message saying that the plan has been activated. all this happend on 1st of march 2012. i could nt use the service. so i have been calling the customer care and have visited all the retail web worlds and all the possible locations. customer care people just say the same thing again and again that they have forwarded the complaint to the concerned deprtment and the problem wil be solved in 24 hrs. from 1st of march til date i have been calling daily and i am getting the ame reply. so i decided to check the website and i got a no of the appeallete body or its called secretariat office. i called there same thing happens with me saying mail has been forwarded. some people naming them from secretariat office mr ganesg and mr sukhdev have been irreseponsible and very rude to me. same with some of the senior supervisors of the customer care mrs trupti and mr ebrahim. these are the few names i remember. its has been 20 days i cant use the service. money has been deducted. on the top calling them on a daily basis results in deduction of balance, these calls are not made for my pleasure or work but its cause of their mistakes. so i should get the refund of the same. i went to metro , i.e. near vt reliance store and spoke to the manager, i got the reply saying first let your 297 plan ka money come back and than ask for the balance or else ul loose both. that was a good reply i told the manager. i have a lot other work to do rather than jus keep thinking about the phone. please help me with the same. i have recieved the phone as a gift from a special person so i am worried. hope you people will help me with the same.
Dear Sir/Madam
My USB Model is EC121 is not working coonecting to the system is displayd Error678 please tell the solution
dear sir / madam my usb iss not working muy usb model is ec121 connecting to system displays error678 what is the problem please tell me the solution
dear sir / madam

M. RAJA
km.raja.[protected]@gmail.com

S/N: KT7NAAB18A1712455

Its not working. I want to activate it. pls give me the status

How to activate this USB Modem give me a tips or directions.

M. RAJA
km.raja.[protected]@gmail.com
sir
i have in reliance data card Last 2 month Back in Train Any One Missing that Data Card. model:EC121

S/N: KT7NAAB18A2908647

Its not working. I want to activate it. pls give me the status

How to activate this USB Modem give me a tips or directions.

Velu
[protected]@gmail.com
The device has been disconnected or is unavailable.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other