Reliance CDMA Pre-paid connection — Lifetime validity not given even after making the payment

Mudassir Ahmed
Respected sir/madam, My name is Mudassir Ahmed from Ujjain (M.P.). I bought the Reliance CDMA handset with connection on 1 Aug 2007 in Rs.1099. The validity of my connection was upto 29 May 2008. From 30 May the company started sending me messages and started calling me from the Bhopal office that I have an offer that If I recharge my connection with Rs.151 I'll get balance of Rs.59 and with that lifetime validity too. I accepted the offer and went to Reliance Web World (RWW) in Ujjain twice for the recharge but they didn't have any information regarding this offer. But I was getting messages and calls daily from the company regarding the same offer. Then again the third time on 5 June I went to RWW and I was told by Ms.Sapna, an employee there that she'll ask the head of this office and then will recharge my connection tomorrow and I was told to come on 6 June.When I went to RWW on 6 June Ms. Sapna told me that this recharge will not be done from RWW due to some problems so you should get recharge it from any of the local outlets with an e-recharge of Rs.151 and you will get the lifetime validity within 72 hours.But before getting recharge I confirmed about this offer and my eligibility by calling on customer care service and I was told that if you had got any message regarding this offer then you are eligible for the offer. So I got it recharged from a local outlet on 6 June 2008.I got the balance of Rs.59 but the validity it was showing was only of 1 month i.e. upto 6 July. I was told to wait for 72 hours for the activation of the lifetime validity. But even after that I didn't get lifetime validity. I called the customer care centre and talk to the official there about this matter and he said that I was not eligible for this offer and the company never sent any message to me and even not called me. But the fact is that the company was regularly sending me messages and calling me from the Bhopal office till 6 June. I was not having any proof that I was eligible for the offer. I even deleted the messages of the company as I am used to bcoz I don't have much message storing capacity in my handset provided by the Reliance co.I again went to RWW for solving my problem but they went on making excuses and finally after a month when my outgoing service ended on 6 July a case was filed in the company by RWW regarding my complaint as the employee Ms.Sapna knew me then I got a message on 23 July from the company and again the answer was same that I was not eligible for the offer. I can't understand all this. First the company pressurized me by sending messagesand calling me about the recharge and when I got the recharge done the company completely denied the offer by saying that I was not eligible. I want to ask the company that if I was not eligible then why did they send me the messages and called me continuously till 6 June, The company can check the details of the outgoing calls from their Bhopal office from the number[protected] from 29 May to 06 June 2008. What should I do now? Why should I pay the price for the mistake that is committed by their own employees.I request the team of pehredar to help me out and to protect the consumer rights being violated by these companies now and then. I don't know how many times I went to RWW for my problem but most of the times I saw a large no. of Reliance customers complaining about the lapse of their balance.You can judge from this scenario that how worst service provider it is. I hope that you will take a look at my case and take my case to the responsible official of the company. I'll be very thankful to you all. Waiting for your reply soon. Mudassir Ahmed 26/11, Behind Masjid Sarbaan, Khandaar Mohalla, Ujjain (M.P.) Mobile No.+91-[protected]

Comments

Reliance CDMA Pre-paid connection — Harassment & disconnection without intimation

i have taken a pre-paid mibile on 09-12-07.. but i have losted my mobile on15-12-07... so i need my same pre-paid sim t o continue the connection....

I bought an Mobile LG with 2 Yrs. Incomming offer. AT present by date 25th Aug. 2008 my offer completed; I received an Message on 24th of Aug.2008 mentioning in that I can be availed a special offer for me only for Rs. 95.00 for lifetime validity. As I approached nearest Reliance Web World and enquired they are un-aware and not that much updated by means of information for themselves. They had read this offer message and gone through it, later they are deviating my mind by saying that there may exists some terms & conditions and its only for postpaid they says. I am frsutrated, later I spoked to Call-centre person, He after hearing all the happening of what I felt, he told me to go to the retailer and have an easy-rechagre for an amount of Rs. 95.00 so that after 72 Hrs which will be going to be activated, and assured in this aspect.
On 26.08.08 I re-charged with 95.00 and till today it by 29.08.08 I haven't got any confirmation about lifetime validity offer.

Now I am waiting for it, so that I can top-up and utiliz it. Pl. do the needful for what I can continue the serivice.
Tq. Sir...
sir, i have taken a prepaid connection with life time and Rs. 799 plan on 10.01.2009. But out going calls from my mobile is disconnected from 02.02.2009. the reaon for disconnection is not known to me. and also iam unable to make a call for customer care.please inform the problem for necessary action from my side.

Reliance CDMA — offer said not given

i am gopal my mob no [protected] i had ported from reliance to tata docomo for better call rate my porting request no was RM 332375 was given to me and few days later executive from reliance called me & told me i ll give u the same offer .30 paise local & std for 6 months which he told me i ll activate & they send an executive named pawan for cancelling the port & gave me SR[protected] and night calling free but after a week i checked that it wasnt done so i called the co for which i came to know that .30 paise is done for night 11pm to 8am and day calls r old rate .50 whats the use of that people will call in night or they will sleep pls look in the matter my name gopal h rawtani b 45 sumeru near versova tel exchange mob [protected] mail id [protected]@rediffmail.com

Reliance CDMA Pre-paid connection - Lifetime validity not given even after making the payment

Company:Reliance CDMA Pre-paid connection