[Resolved]  Reliance Corporate Plan — Misguiding by Company franchise

I Subhash Aggarwal director Stoploss Commodity Solutions Pvt. LTd. do take 25 Lines (corporate)[protected] to [protected] from a Reliance Franchise. He gave us a plan 199 + 50. In which he explain us that we will get free calls from RIM to RIM local free. But after the connection got activated we come to know from customer care of company that there is no provision of RIM to RIM free in that plan. After making calls day by day the dealer or franchise not responding well to our query. I want to inform the higher authorities to take care of it. I also shought that please refund our all the amount we paid to the company and disconnect all the connections as soon as possible.

Comments

I am using Reliance Postpaid connection (R Life insurence) plan past 3 years. i want to change my number,
Iam using reliance CDMA corpurate connection (Post paid ) my no is [protected], in have so many probs in this no i want to change this no but nat a scame.

Reliance Corporate Plan — why the bill message comes within a week huge amount.

Sir/madam,
One week ahead my prepaid reliance RIM no.[protected] has been migrated to postpaid on corporate plan and I have added the facility o[censored]nlimited browsing charge Rs.99 only per month rent. I did maximum browse and three time sent the mail. So,Why I got the sms from 53738.The message is-Dear reliance user your account usage is high. Pls pay Rs.1000.59 to enjoy uninterrupted service.
I want to know other extra charges.My bill isnot showing now on mail.

Debendro Singh