[Resolved]  Reliance Dairy Foods Ltd. — Problem with Immediate HOD

I am very my mentally harrsement by my Immediate Hod Mr. P.C.Gupta .

Ashish Gupta

Comments

this is surendra from bidar i hurd that your developing rdlf in karnataka in bidar dist i want the details providing kit tool equipment instalation, so iam very much confusion in that so kindly give me the sugggestion on that,

thanking you,

regards
surendra [protected]

please give me the details about reliance dairy pure, for the distribution in (tamilnadu) THIRUMANGALAM, Madurai(DT) and milk collect village sites
so please give me some details
dear sir, i am kumar from ayothiyapatnam, in salem-dt, tamilnadu. i have takend sub dealer in my area on 5/11. i have depacited rs 5000 also to c&f salem. but still they not give any autharity recipt, when i ask them they told its coming from mumbai. what is going on we dont know. they give commision also very low. please findout solve it early.
is there any possiblity of expansion in milk procurement in western u.p by the company in near future.
The dairy marketing team is very much boosted and showing results after quitting of Mr.K.Bhadra
Sir I am Avval reliance dairy foods limited project is village level is better but in rajasthan some problem in this project that are in ajmer snf standered 9.0 is very high and we get from cattle only 8.5 --8.7 is last snf in now this time so poure dont get much better rate of his milk nd he give his milk to saras for high rate there is no snf standered its problem of buffalows ilk only becoz our cow rate is better and snf standered is 8.5 its best .
dear sir

1. This to inform chief officer to bombay dairy products This is an information only for u r own knowledge dont inform to chennai branch U R chennai branch Head Mr. ANAND & zonal manager Mr. Sridar Always asking for money money money...

2. Already we lost 10 lacks in the situation we don know that both of them They R puting the money in Bank or not But we don t Know wat they r dowing please fallow them

3. We done it nearly 90 days still thy not given GOLD COIN & FREEZER to our coustemer .

4. U r milk product ids spoiled with in 12 hours of reciving the milk from u r plant ...

5 . some trays containing only 11 liters of milk ...

Pls take some actinon as soon as

Thank u...

please give me the details about reliance dairy pure, for the distribution in sikar ( Raj.) and milk collect village sites .
Thanks and Regards
Ravindra kumar
Mo - [protected]
Email - [protected]@rediffmail.com
i myself staying at vpo.ghenari via.khinwara dist.pali rajasthan pincode-306502
i want to bring Ur notice to the matter that here the person how collect milk or agent;he while taking the volumetric qty of fats & various other ingredient in milk, he takes about a glassful of milk.e.about 150-200ml of milk and keep all that milk aside without measuring it & then he sell that milk to other needy person at higher cost in black.as here staying people r uneducated they don't know abt the thing what is going on & agent take the full advantage about it.this matter is not about myself but about the whole village or the poor farmer's how give milk to him.
so please kindly look into the matter as soon as possible for the benefit of farmer staying there
contact no.[protected]
email id- manish.[protected]@gmail.com
Please change the name of Distributor name of Reliance dairy at Paonta Sahib.
The name of Distributor has not been updated since it made..
Its Angelo Frozen Foods Limited ins ted of Some others.

Angelo Frozen Foods
I Mr Pankaj kulthe appointed as a production executive in reliance dairy food limited, with subsequent telephonic interview from Mr Rajendra trivedi HR Reliance dairy food and Mr Mishra Maharashtra state head and said join urgently
14 or 16 Nov 2011 i joined in 16 and worked till 19 and in 19 afternoon Mishra came and refuges to and said this is your interview after 3 days working and not given me joining letter if asking giving excuses to me. and on 19 interview you are fail and you may leave now.
Not given me prior ID about we had interview in pune just said join urgently.
I Resigned my previous job because of these two people and denied on this
IF i asking about what will be the final design abusing words to me By MIshra.
I asked my 3 says salary he is ready but for collection of money i gone to the place Katraj he came with localide people to HIt me
I didnt have the proof on my side thats why i sending this information to you
So please do on my favour.
Thease people embarase me and fraud to me or in future any other candidate. THESE people taking wrong meaning of there authority.
To,
The General Manager,
Reliance Dairy Food Ltd.,
Hyderabad,
Subject : Regarding cooperation about dairy unit….
Respected Sir,
With reference to above subject, I “Kadam Satish Bhagwanrao” am working as a VSP in Dairy unit collection centre from Oct. 2010 up to till date.
It is to kindly convey you about the payment of farmers, which is being deducted from May 2011. And I have paid near about 23000/- as farmer payment. This is big loss for me. This problem is same all VSPs in our area.
I often observed notice about fat loss in M.C.C. office Wadi Nanded, and some officer are carrying management in an illiterate manner. It needs to appoint some well experienced officers like Shri. Kosbadwar and Shir. Tamewar, which is request from all VSPs.
Regarding al above issue I, with /from all VSPs request you to implement necessary planning about MCC Wadi Nanded.
Thanking You,
Satish Bhagwanrao Kadam
And All VSPs Nanded
Mobile : [protected]
mail- satishbk[protected]@rediffmail.com
I am one of your distributor in TamilNadu. In your company don't issue any flute board for advertisement and also issued banners are also in English only. In TamilNadu all peoples are known English. Please kindly arrange the Tamil language advertisement materials. It is very helpful to improve our market.

please give me the details about reliance dairy pure for the distribution in AGRA (U.P.) & TOWNS.
so please think over it & give me some details asap.

Thanks & Regards,

VIDHAULIYA TRADING CO., AGRA
Tel. [protected],[protected]
email : [protected]@ymail.com
reliance company 1 frod company h ye hum sab kisano ko lut rhe h AZAD SINGH haryana sate head vipin akhilash is company ke karm chari chor h yah lutere h s dalal [protected]
humari payment bejo vah kyo rok rkhi h
RELIANCE COMPANY CHOR H AZAD SINGH V ANY COMPANY KE KRM CHARI BI LUTERE H YE HUM SABI KO LUT RHE H NA HAMARI PAYMENT V COMMISSION BEJTE BEJTE H BI TO KAT KR KARNAL 104 ROUT 105 SUSIL OMKAR RAJSINGH SUNIL SHISHPAL & SHISHPAL DALAL DIDWARA SALVAN BHUSLANA SHANPUR KHATLA [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] CONT PLEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

luteri company
amrdeep gulfam manoj partapsingh ye company ke karm chari company karnal 104 chilling center ko khub lut rhe h

dear sir
check my cv and inform me my mobile no