[Resolved]  Reliance Gsm Internet Services — internet problem for reliance gsm (mob no.[protected])

Dear sir

i m calling from dhanbad we r use your smart gsm
card i had a recharge with internet recharge cupan
Rs.303 .but right now this is not conect in my mobile
my mob no.[protected]
address- co-operatice colony krishna Nagar dhanbad
so kindly request plz chek my problem

your's
sandeep kumar rajak

Comments

Reliance GSM Services — use of internet

dear sir,

my name is adarsh i use to reliance gsm sim card but my sim is not acsess Rworld service
hello, i am from rohtak . My mobile number is [protected]. I got a problem in internet connection . It's not connecting . Some time network busy, some time subscribe to packet data and some time no responce. I had used those internet some day before but suddenly that problem came this is not only my problem my all friends have same problem.
how to subscribe packet data connection for reliance gsm
i have Motorolarazr v3i handset and i have also relaince gsm service and i want use gprs service in my mobile
but i cant get gprs settings from relaince
I gone Reliance castumar care office (Chandamoly Communication, Nagali Ka Cercile, Alwar (Raj.)
I asked any staff of R-Care world. What is procegure of Internet using with GSM Mobile. But no Response recived any staff. Staff asked you contact with*333 Reliance castumar care number
sir, I am help less, Please provide me Regular Service

Salendra Singh
Mobile No [protected]
my mobile no is [protected] I wanted to activate internet on my mobile phone with R-world but I am not getting any response. pls respond me as early as possible
tell me setting to get connectivity of internet on computer
i am arun from karimnagar(andhrapradesh), i am using reliance gsm, i am facing so many problems..when i call any number it's just hang up...it will connect after 10-20times dialling..if any person send me an sms that will reach to my mobile after 3-4 hours..
my handset is nokia 6233but i am not able to access gprs..my mobile number is [protected]
I m using ur gsm service from last 3 months. now ur wap service not working from 22 april

sudam
hello sir, i am a customer of reliance gsm, my number is [protected], reliance gsm is providinf very poor service even customer care are not helping me, they are not providing mobile internet, i want to subscribe but they are not giving any solution, what should i do?
hello sir, i m dakshesh from jaipur rajasthan.my number is [protected]i have reliance gsm but i m not success to surf internet. plz solution my problem.
i on the internet service my no. is [protected] u gone my mobile internet settingg on my mobile
hello, i am from rohtak . . I got a problem in internet connection . It's not connecting . Some time network busy, some time subscribe to packet data and some time no responce. I had used those internet some day before but suddenly that problem came
I have a reliance hellow connection.My number is [protected]. The problem is that I am denied of any account of my net usage information. netbal to 53535 is not giving me any information. Customer care is rejecting my calls.So please tell me how can I get my net usage information?
hello how to connect gprs in karnataka ( reliance gsm sim) and what is the rate plan send me detail
can u plz tell me how to activate internet on my reliance gsm my no is [protected]
Hello Sir, I am neeraj. My number is [protected]. I have recg of Rs. 51/- for internet for 15 days on GSM sim. my mobile model is NOKIA 3110c. I want to connect internet with my laptop via bluetooth but i am not getting any response. I am very irritate with service. plz help me immediately. Thank you Reliance.

Reliance Gsm Internet Services