[Resolved] Reliance infrastructure pune — rent of 2009 not giving
Kkamal bhaurao bhosale
Anilji Ambani shaeb Date : 04, Dec 2009
Reliance Communications Ltd.,
Sub : Regarding your mail received to me today in connection with my land leased to you at
Babhalgaon, Dist.: Latur for erecting your tower as per mutually executed lease agreement
Ref. : 1. Lease agreement executed between me and ‘The Company’ in April-2007.
2. Rent Payment from April-07 to Jun-08, July-08 to Sep-08 (Vide DD No. 197567), Oct-08
To Dec – 08 (Vide DD No 580409).
3. Your office communication No 608 dtd 14th Nov 2008.
4. My letter to your office dtd 15/6/2009 and repeated reminders sent there after to you for
Payment of rent.
5. Your today’s mail to me with the attachment of forged ‘De-Lease agreement’,
With reference to above subject and the references given to you, I would like to bring to your notice following facts.
1. I have entered in to lease agreement with your company in April-2007. And there after, I have received rent from your company till Dec-08.
2. As per your above referred communication No.3, I have been asked to open and zero balance account in HDFC for ease of online transfer of rent to my account.
3. Now, on enquiring about the rent arrears, you have mailed me copy of so called ‘De-Lease Agreement’, which is completely out of my knowledge.
Please, go through the so-called De-Lease agreement carefully; you yourself will notice and appreciate that it is forged. Question of me signing such agreement does not arise at all. So, please investigate into the matter departmentally to fix the responsibility of forging such documents and adding such documents to the office record. This is a very serious matter for both me and the company.
Please, do arrange to remit me the rent arrears till date with the interest there on at the earliest. Or, I will be left with no other option but to resort to initiate legal action against the signatories of the so called De-Lease Agreement and the company. And you will be solely responsible of the consequences and the cost.
Also, I would like to inform you that, if the issue is not resolved immediately, along with legal action, I will bring the matter to the notice of the press and electronic media as well.
Hope you will take the matter seriously.
Kamal B Bhosale
Landlord- Bhabalgaon site, Tlq & Dist.: Latur
Site I D : MH5LTUR 004B
Vendor Code : 357881
Vendor contract No. : 10027690
ST Coloney, Nalegaon Road, Udgir – 413 517
Cell No. : [protected], [protected]
Phone No. :[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 14, 2020