[Resolved]  Reliance Kitchens/Modular kitchen — Careless service

This is with respect to modular kitchen project executed by Reliance kitchens, Above Reliance Fresh, BTM Layout Bangalore.

The project started in first week of March, where in 60% of the payment was done for material and 40% of the payment was done after material arrival. This in itself is not a fair trade, where we have done 100% of payment without still service being rendered.

The project execution started in a sloppy way, where in i had to co-ordiante with the sales, the execution department and the carpenters to get the things done. Even though 100% payment made, full materials was not sent to the site. One shelf at the corner base unit was missed, and to the surprsie the granite was already put. The site inspector who seldom came for review did not even notice the missing parts. I and my wife had to stand in front of the carpenters and get the things fixed. The installation was not done according to drawing, we had to get it fixed. Everyone from reliance just talked on phone but only we, consumers had to get issues fixed. The whole project took till July while it was promised for May Middle. By now we have almost spent over a thousand rupees only for phone calls, talking and escalating issues to various levels.

Still the Wall unit cabinets are not correctly aligned. Finally the BTM Branch Sales Manager who came to make the closure, told he will get the things fixed by July 16th 2009 and is not heard of till now. No acknowledgement or Gurantee card (as per their policy) is given to us. To add fuel to the fire the operations head told he will compensate for the goo[censored]ps. He sent us 4 bulbs !!! which was respectfully not accepted!!. He thinks he is smart!!

Reliance kitchens are the most un-professional executors who does not value others money. 85K has been given to them for their shabby execution, where there was no professional work from them on-site. The site inpsector who came once or twice did not have basic courtesy while talking to the customers.He was very rude. We are still waiting for alignment issues to be fixed and gurantee card.

I hope this forum would help in getting a sense for the investment i have made.

Comments

The company had recovered 100% payment even before despatching the material or starting the work of modular kitchen. The design of my kitchen was changed twice due to some faulty measurements being taken by the concerned carpenter. To my shock, the material received after 15 days was matching the first design. I had to literally fight with the officers seated at Bangalore to get the material changes. Then, when I verified the bills of the materials received, I found that I was over-charged to the tune of Rs.15, 000/-. I inquired the same with the concerned officer, who gave me evasive replies and even to-day I have not been refunded the amount of Rs.15, 000/- which has been over-charged by the company from me. The modular kitchen was installed after a delay of more than one month and that also not to my satisfaction. The doors fixed do not matches or goes in line with each other. The glass fixed on the shutters are of inferior quality and have stain marks.

No quarterly services are being rendered as promised by the sales personnel at the time of taking the order. I regret my decision of entrusting the work of erecting modular kitchen through Reliance. The reliance which I had put on RELIANCE Modular Kitchen company has turned futile.

I hope the concerned officers of the company would read this complaint and do the needful at the earliest.

CHETAN SHAH
e-mail : [protected]@yahoo.co.in
dear sir

My kitchen was installed last year in the month of Nov'2010
Inspite of my repeated request & reminders, the complaint is not taken up to my satisfaction, rather, no body even bothers to pickup the complaint.
the entire material, as approved has yet not been installed

PALLAV SOOD
M-[protected]
[protected]@gmail.com
dear sir,
I too have the same experience with the Reliance Home Kitchens, Oberon
mall
kochi.

Please dont go to Reliance kitchens..There is no value for your money...We paid 2 lakhs and 50thousand but unworthy...The cabinet finishing is not good..The granite slabs were not aligned and fixed corrected so water is getting traped inside the floor cabinets..A shabby finish..Feeling very bad...
The woods got spoiled...