[Resolved]  Reliance mobile Bill — Mobile Bill

I have called up many times to the Customer care for activating my SMS pack, and they have told me it has been activated but then to i got charge for that SMS, and i had complaint to Reliance Web World they told me that SMS Pack has not been activated and this had happen twice with me and i had 1200 bill for that.

Comments

Sir/Madam
I would like to inform you that we are your valuable customer since for along time .But sorry to say that we are not geeting the entire bill in stipulated time .These No. are:
3297273, [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected] and A/c No. [protected]. if we are regenearting the bill from your outlets they charge additinational amount for aforesaid bills.

so i requested you please send the bills in below address and thg. Email also.

Email Id: [protected]@gmail.com

Address:Alliance Industrial Marketing, Milestone-delhi 485 KM, Sitapur Road Lucknow
Address: Alliance Industrial Marketing, B1/1 E- Park Mahanagar Extension Lucknow.

With regards

Mahendra
sir/medam i would like to inform u that i call ur costomercare&told them to please send my bill on my email add.so please send my atemised bill on my email add as soon as possible.
i am anuj . my number is [protected].i have taken another connection and therefore want to stop the previous connection ... please treat this mail as the request to cancel the connection immediately,
thankin you
anuj

My mobile no. [protected].

I have talked with your customer care executive whoes name is AARIF FROM MUMBAI - RELIANCE HEAD OFFICE, i have not any activated of dilar tone on dt.09.09.09 even if i have received msg that i have activated dilar tone and at the time of msg i have suddnly contact to customer care help line for deactivation and your customer care executve has confirmed me that you have not make any charges in your bill then i call second time for confirmation your other executve said Rs.30/- chrged in your bill and not any reverse amount.

The mistake make from your software for activation of dilar tone and why i have to pay the same amount ?

So, please reply me for the same and reverse the same charges and also taking action to your customer care whoes name mentioned above for non supporting of customer.

Waiting of your great reply.

Trushit Shah
not recive me my mobile bill in my email
[protected]@rediffmail.com
mobile no is [protected]
my mobile no is prepaid no is [protected]
please give me detail of how many outgoing &incoming call &detail no, s
not recive me my mobile bill in my email
[protected]@rediffmail.com
mobile no is [protected]
Voice Problem - i cant able to listen the voice of other person and when i am on the speaker the other persone cant hear my voice
I use the reliance mobile since last 5 years. You used to send the bill promptly and I used to pay through the ICICI credit card system . During the month of August, when I was in the hospital, I get a call stating that I Have not paid and I will be banned to use the mobile. Neither myself nor the ICICI card got the bill. When I complained that I did not get the bill, the girl on the phone do not want to pay any heed to the matter. . She went ahead and cut the connection. Because of your fault for not sending the bill, I had to suffer. Through SMS I got the bill amount. ICICI later on got a bill for two months together and they paid. This is downright insult to me especially when I was in the hospital. Since I was only depending on the mobile, your staff was so rude to me. and later on double charge me for the same serv ice for the same time. Please remember, customer relations are very important for business. I never had any problem with other agencies. Since I l;ost the other mobile, i had to resort to only yours. If I am not satisfied, I will be forced to make a choice. Next bill, please make the necessary adjustments and correct your mistake. . Kindly acknowledge this e mail.
Yours sincerely,
Dr.M.A.Varghese
Former VC S.N.D.T University, Mumbai.
not recive me my mobile bill in my email Mobile No. [protected]
I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM THAT I M VALUBLE CUSTOMER OF RELIANCE MOBILE, BUT I WANT INFORM YOU PLS EVERY MONTH SENT MY BILL ON MY ABOVE ID.PLS DO WELL
AND MY MOBILE NO. IS [protected]

BNBHATT
Though I have complaint a lot about withdrawl of callertune rate plane 760 but from the last three months I have to pay extra RS30 for that even I dont get that facility of callertune from the very begining. It has come to my number withoutout my knowledge. It is heartest request to you please withdraw my callertune plane as soon as u recieve this masage.
I got Rs. 11/= sms pack recharged on my above mentioned number, so that I am charged only 0.01 paise per sms, But sometimes I charged 0.50 paise per sms to which your executive have also accepted, said they would refund the amount, but still I am charged Rs. 0.50 per sms. Its shame on the name of the company like Reliance
I would like to inform you that I was using the reliance connection having mobile number [protected], which I disconnected in the month of oct-nov, 09. I used this connection from Jul/Aug, 08 to Oct/Nov, 09. But this month I got the bill under my name and address of mobile number [protected]. When I confirmed regarding this I came to know that someone who is residing in some other city is using that number under my name and address since 2008. How could anyone get mobile bill of the number which he or she has not used? Could you pl explain to me that any one is using that connection under my name and address for last 2 years and if some misuse is done through that number who would be responsible for all that, as that connection is still being used under my name and address? How are connection sold at your end? What checks you're applying? Could you please justify me ? Kindly update the connection name and address at your end and send me confirmation regarding the same.
Raghu Nath Sharma
i have reliance mobile no [protected] postpaid connection but i haven't received the bill for the month of nov,dec/09 and i have already given 3 complain in rim customer care,the service request no are[protected] on dt 01/01/2010,[protected] on dt 09/01/2010 and[protected] on dt 19/01/2010 but i havn't got the result
not resive my bill and my mobile no: [protected] or delevered my address 59: noor nagar sihani ghaziabad
sir/medam i would like to inform u that i call ur costomercare&told them to please send my bill on my add.so please send my bill on my add as soon as possible or dec, jan month
Dear Sir
I paid my reliance bill a little late due to some personal problems. Now I paid my bill of nearly Rs.2000.00 through my credit card . But my mobile did not reactivated.Again I thought I done some mistake and paid my bill once again through my atm card.But again also the mobile could not be reactivated.I do not have any facility to contact customer care So I kindly request you to reactivate as soon as possible.If the mobile is not reactivate means i will be under trouble as i will loose lot of job oppurtunities and face many and many problems. So please still do not delay, check the details and activate it as soon as possbile .my NO is [protected]
reliance stupid they don't have interest in doing work. customer care waste better they can close the reliance makki suth. gandu.
Dear sir.
my mobile no is [protected] prepaid type
yesterday dated 28th March i recharged with50rs recharged voucher till night balance was 38 rs
& today morning i seen on my account there was 2.85 rs ballance
where the i loosed my money can you give details about it
& [protected] service ( vice is not cleare ) please solve my both problems