[Resolved]  Reliance Postpaid mobile no.[protected] — Receipt of notice after temination and settlement of dues

Sub: Service Termination in respect of Mobile no. [protected]
Customer Account No. [protected]
Ref: 1. Service Termination Request No.[protected] dated19.12.2008
2. Cash Receipt No.: S[protected] dated 19.12.2008 and
3. Reliance Bill No.[protected]

In the year 2005 I had taken the above referred post paid connection in Navi Mumbai and got it transferred to Haridwar, Uttarakhand. Last year when I shifted to Puducherry again got the connection transferred to Puducherry.

Once due to unsatisfactory service provided by Reliance I wanted to terminate my phone and accordingly contacted their customer care and explained to them the reasons for my termination of the above phone. Latter on as their customer care department requested me to try for another three months and offered me a special scheme of waiver of Rs.300/- from the bill for those three months of trial, with reluctance I agreed to try. But in the very next month bill I did not get the promised waiver of Rs.300/- hence I once again contacted their customer care and enquired with them and learnt that their proposal to the special scheme was not approved by their higher ups. Irked by this reason I decided to terminate my connection and approached their office located in Kamarajar Salai, Puducherry on 19.12.2008 and paid the full and final settlement as informed by their office as extracted from their system and immediately paid the said amount of Rs.1112/- vide receipt no. S[protected].

After my termination also I have been receiving monthly bills which I ignored as I had already terminated my connection with them on 19.12.2008. Recently I was served by a notice by them for an unsettled amount of Rs.351/- and to which I had explained to them over phone the sequence of events in detail. But time and again they are serving similar notices to me, I am losing my patience and due to that I request you to guide me the curse of action I am supposed to take in this regard.

Thanks ,
Yours truly,

A.V.Viswanathan.

Receipt of notice after temination and settlement of dues