[Resolved]  Reliance Smart GSM Service/Smart Tunes — Unsubscribe Smart tunes

I am not interested in smart tunes provided by Relaince Smart GSM Service. I have requested them on 30-11-08 to activate "Do not Disturb" service on my mobile phone bearing no.[protected]. My regn. No. is DND[protected] for activation of DND service. Today, i.e. on[protected] at about 3.45PM, in spite of my registration to DND service they sent a call on my mobile phone to subscribe to smart tune & also they got my consent in a cheating manner. As I am not interested in smart tunes, I want to unsubscribe the service. But, unfortunately I could not find any procedure in their website to unsubscribe smart tunes. You are requested to suggest me on the matter.

Comments

please unsub my caller tune no. [protected]
i am not interested to smart tunes, so i unsubscribe the smart tunes.
so my request to you that please send me the shortcut procedure through sms o[censored]nsubscribe smart tunes
my mobile no is [protected] unsubscribe Services plz fast
please unsub my mvdo no. [protected]
my mobile no is [protected] unsubscribe baba ramdev tips
please unsubscribe sms baba ramdev health tips my smart gsm no is [protected]
please unsubscribe MVDO on number [protected]
Please unsubscribe my service related to sai baba my no is [protected]
sir, i want to unsubscribe the mvdo pack which is renewed monthly, so kindly give information to deactivate the pack
tha nk u

regards
aswini kumar panda

Reliance Smart — unsub this service

Am loosing Rs.20/- per month due to the "link" "http://tashan.co.in/3pt/indexal.wml?tid=dgm-sp_desitashanfree".
It shows the address "http://igmobi.com" after deducting money from my account.
This one is an ads of reliance smart, i can't start this service the company automatically start it, so unsub &refund the amount.

Plz unsubscribe this immediatly.
My number is [protected]