[Resolved]  Reliance Smart Telecom Circle Himachal Pradesh — Hiding Actual Information. Playing cheap tricks with customers

Respected Sir

I am a Reliance smart GSM subscriber in Telecom circle Himachal pardesh have no-[protected]. Past few months I had made many recharge of value Rs. 198 topup. On this recharge I was getting a talktime of 176. On 13th March when I rechared from a Reliance Retailer. After recharging my previous power tariff plan of Rs 365 validity 360 days crashed. Customer care told me now Rs. 198 is validity power recharge not topup. On my no there was already lifelong validity + 360 days power tariff. I lost both my money + power recharge (Rs.198+365power tariff plan).
Customer care told me there is no recharge cancel or rollback option. When Reliance launches a new scheme any new Plan Company irritate subscriber by sending msg again and again. It is their responsibility and my right that company should inform me. If they made any change in previous recharge amount denomination. Reliance should inform their customer by sending msg., if company changes or stops any previous scheme. I did not get any msgs.
I made 3 to 4 calls to customer, but they start disconnecting my calls. They said they would not register my complaint. Not company not Reliance outlet Retailer only customer who got effected by this. Every telecom mobile company has option to cancel rollback customer recharge if goes wrong. Is it any policy or trick between company and reliance retailer, Hide information give wrong information about recharge. After recharge it will be customer’s problem. That’s why there is no such option recharge rollback or cancel.

Name: Adarsh Bhushan
Mobile No-[protected]
Reliance Smart
Telecom circle
Himachal Pardesh

Comments

vishal bharat working at nokia as sales executive
sales prepad taratery manger for post

reliance smart telecom — telecom

june to august
balance kat raha bina koi service activate kiye bina
complain karne ke baad bhi balance wapas nahi karte
reliance koi action nahi leti hai
dear sir
mera paas ek complant hai apne distibuter or tm per vo dhang se kaam nahi karte hai bas dhamki deta hai ki apka contar band kar diya jaega onko samjao nahi to app ki marzi my number is [protected] or [protected] or email:- [protected]@gmail.com

Plz deactivate my no. soon because i have also port my no. to airtel and my incoming and outgoing is not working few days.

Reliance Smart Telecom Circle Himachal Pradesh