[Resolved]  reliance/CDMA data modem MG880 — information about lifetime prepaid connection not provided

insuffecient details of--
connection cost
lifetime plans and costs
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:12:58
Complaint comments  24 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

I am detected the modem (CDMA Data Modem MG880) but device want to driver but i have no drive so please solved this problem..
Reliance Sales Shop should have made it clear that the drivers for Vista are unavailable. Fortunately I have another XP platform wherein drivers are avaialble but not through XP System. Three is uncovential method of installing drivers to make the modem to function. Even after installing drivers for XP platform computer, when you insert the modem in USB port, the window flashes "New Hardware Found" and MS window opens to say that the new hardware is not properly installed. However the modem fuctions and you are able to open the internet pages. Speed seems all right. The compnay must provide drivers for VISTA Business platform or reverse the transaction and pay abck the monies
Dear Sir/s

Me to bought the Above usb modem 2days ago and till there is no support for windows vista. So what we will do now???
Driver download
Driver Download
i have purchased reliance data card zte mg880 with installation disk but instalation disk not install driver in winxp pro or error display {data interface} please give me its solution
The documents say the Modem is compatible with VISTA as well but it is not True. Never expected such a big company like Reliance can fake customers like this.

I have also come across some other unacceptable incidents with with my Reliance Mobile connection as well.

Would be great if a immediate assistance is provided.
i wnt the driver with reliance cdma mg 880 modem for windows xp
i wantdrives
Sir when i install the reliance MG880 then it dispaly A Reliancew USB modem not found please reinsert .
so what can i do.
Please help me
what your toll free no for gujarat
can i use voice call on MG880 card and and free call compter to computer but still i have problem in voice chatting
and what is rate of internationall call
thanks
reliance MG880 is not working on Apple laptop, Mac OS,
How it can be installed on it,
can you provide software for this.
Will you help me

Chetan Nagar
How it is possible to have negative balance in pre-paid data card? The reliance has stopped my internet connection on the plea that I had over use in my pre-paid data card. In my understanding, over use (negative balance) should not arise in pre-paid connection. If so, what is the difference between pre-paid and post-paid connection.
i need drivers for windows vista for mg880
I have a complaint also. I have a Reliance CDMA Dtat Modem MG880 ZTE. The first month I was given a free months internet connection. When the month passed I was told to recharge for rs 400. After that the damn thing doesnt work. It shows connected in the taskbar and I can send SMS but no net connection. It connects and disconnects and keeps on and on. The Help Line[protected] is of little help. What do I do with this thing? I bought it for Rs 3500.00 and that is money spent on crap . Should I approach the Consumer forum?
I have zte mg880 modem but it is not working on vista.what can i do?
i found many solutions on net but it not works.
i m not expected that the company like reliance have the modems that are not working on vista.
I am using Reliance Data Card USB Model No ZTE MG-880 for the past one year. I purchased the instrument from Chandigarh and the connection as well and my no is [protected]. For the past 15 days my connection is not working. I really don’t know what has gone wrong all of the sudden. I even formatted my Laptop twice and re-loaded the software thrice but even then it is not working. I have opted for reliance unlimited plan for which I am paying Rs 700 as a monthly rental to Reliance for the past one year and never been defaulter ever since, if anyone can please check the records.

When internet is connected, under the heading “Send” & “Receive” I see “0.000 KBPS” & “0.000 KBPS” respectively. This is my problem. There are no KBs exchanged in data transfer which is ultimately resulting in logging into any kind of account – gmail or yahoo. This goes like this hours and hours, I even experienced this horrible thing yesterday only.
i have no soft ware of vista for mg 880

usb cdma data modem — not connecting

we have purchased usb cdma data modem on 31/12/2009. but till date net not connecting. we contancted reliance out let at dharmavaram but no response. our purpose is not solved even after 4 days what to do?
I can't able find driver for windows7 please updated drivers for latest os, Because in my office every users changing to windows 7, but no support from reliance website for data card

Company:reliance/CDMA data modem MG880