[Resolved]  Reliance/CLASSIC-703 — Faulty Handsets and horrific customer services (Reliance)

I had purchased the handset classic-703 (CDMA) on 17/05/08 with reliance connection. With in this short span of time (one month).I had faced so much trauma that I never faced with any connection or handset, Instead of feeling comfort my life is becoming hell.
After 7days of connection activation, reliance had barred my outgoing services without prior notice and it remained barred for 3-4 days. There is very poor customer care service of reliance, I had contacted to customer care, they told me your documents are incomplete, I had contacted to dealer and my outgoing services résumés. After few days the same scene occurred again. This is all about the terrible customer service of Reliance connection.
Now it was turn of handset to complete the torture situation more worst. Now my handset is not charging .I went to the reliance service centre and they get it repaired in such a way that now along with the charging problem, it got switched off at any time.
I am really frustrated with all this. Please advice what should I do? It is highly appreciated if you are taking any stern action against these faulty service provider, it makes the faith of customer rock solid towards consumer forum.