[Resolved]  RelianceInfosoft.com — Cheating of Mohit

Mohit chopra, and many rejected persons are trying to make or try to give the company name of fruad, but it can't ... friends i want to say 1 thing . im working in relianceinfosft.com in bangalore branch in RIL Infosoft from 7 yrs and they all have way of online selection then offline selection . so be aware of this fraud persons who tries to cheat you or make you fool in this internet by making this fraud complaints abt genuine companies .

be aware of the fraud complaints like mohit chopra complaints.
-------
me and many friends are working in india as well as worldwide in parts of the world like UK, USA, Austrlia, Norway in Reliance Infosoft.com

InderSingh

Comments

I am ALOK KUMAR. I joined it on 13th January 2009 and till today I didn't got my refund amount of Rs. 1667/- and my salary which I worked with the company. This is a fraud company nothing more then that. They only cheat us and make us fool. Always the send mail that on this date you will get your amount but till today I didn't got it to my account.So, be aware of the fraud complaints like My complaints.
Dear Unemployed Friends be catious against ''relianceinfosoft.com'' Company, bkoz that company also was trying to cheat me, but fortunately ur valuable comments on this site SAVE me.
Thanks for your advises that save me and my moaney also.
friends,
this is completely fraud don't trust this relianceinfosoft.one of my friend cheated with this company.
Dear All, Yes. They did fraudulence due to name of relianceinfosoft.com and I also got problem. He was Pakistani.. but Now Relianceinfosoft.com purchased and dont believe on any email for the payment. IT is now domain & hosting company..