Residential LPG gas cylinder — No home delivery of gas cylinders & not attending leakage complaint

Your dealer M/s Sony Enterprises, Belgaum (Karnataka) is not giving home delivery of gas cylinders. When we are requesting for home delivery, the staff doesn't care and respond. The dealer is delivering the cylinders areawise, we have to wait till vehicle comes and we have to pick and carry the cylinders on our own.

Sir, kindly let me know, delivering and collecting the gas cylinders is dealer's responsibility or customer's responsibility.

My Consumer No. is 8088
My Mobile No. is [protected],
Res. Ph. No. is[protected]

Hope you will do the needful,

Thanks with regards,

Shashikant Kallimath.
Plot No. 5, Sy. No. 34/4,
Markhandey Nagar, Belgaum.

Comments

LPG gas Cylinder — HOme delivery of cyl

I hve booked the Refill of HP Gas Cyl for my home on 18th March . Consum No. 626205, I have been committeed for the dilevery within a weeks time, but till date the same has not been delivered. Their office nos are continuously busy ( OfficeNos are - [protected], Pune - Kiran GAs, Lulla Nagar)

Vijay

gas cylinder — No Home delivery

sir/Madam

INDANE GAS

We r consumers of M/s Shakti Gas Agency Sector - 4, Bhilai, Chhattiagarh, whenever we book gas cylinder first always he delays in delivery, secondly he never gives home delivery and takes the charge My consumer no. is S5703, I want u guys to take initiative for such peoples.I will be awaiting for your good response.
sir we are not getting gas cylinders on time due to which we are facing lot of problems like we have to purchase it on a very high rate we can say it black marketing of gas cylinders are going rapidly!!! city- gaya, state- bihar, place- ramna, name- harsh kashyap

Complaint categoryCategory: Other