[Resolved]  rishteunlimited.com — not providing service

sir, we were looking for some matrimonial bureaus, we have contacted just dial they have provided us some materimonial bureaus, one of them is rishteunlimited.com.

when we have contacted them on cell no. [protected] and [protected] they had given warm welcome and shown us some profile but they say you have to raigester first to avail this service.

on their assurance we have paid them Rs. 1750 on 17th september 2008 for three months service.

but regret to say after reciving the money they stop taking our call and not giving proper reply to the profile submitted with them for marriage.

this matrimonial bureaus is running by ms. kaur

sir for the last 3 months have been passed but we have not recived any service till yet not even single proposal from them.

their address is RishteUnlimited.com
05-level 2, Dewan Centre, S.V. Road, Jogeshwari (W), Mumbai - 400 102.
tel:[protected] / 73

Comments

i need justification for same

jeetu kapoor
I fully agree with the jeetu kapoor because exactly happened with me. I had the same warm welcome in Jogeshwari (w).

For the payment they called in 2 days 50 times. And after the payment recd of Rs 1, 750 they just started ignoring us & not all providing the services as well as the phone no's are been swiched off.

This kind of people are worst cheaters in the world. I'm sure they will be going in the hell someday. The issue is not the SERVICE NOR THE MONEY THE PROBLEM IS THAT I HAVE GIVEN THEM BY "PHOTOGRAPH."

We cannot trust this people...Can someone help us in this matter. Thanks For given much trouble in RishteUnlimited.com. I & my fly will never trust this type of Matrimorials .
From Neelam.
This kind of frod is not to taken anymore. we should do something. Atleast who know that there is something wrong going on, then pls aware the people about this.
Dear Customer,

We would like to understand & resolve your grievances.

Kindly contact us on our Customer Support Number 28888071 or you can mail us on [protected]@justdial.com with your contact details

Thanking You,