[Resolved]  Ritz Vxi — RTO Tax receipt cum extended warranty Not received ,full amount paid on 2nd Oct.09 as per quot. dated 18th sep.09

Reg: RTO Tax Receipt & Extended warranty book not yet received
Ref: My Fax Message Dtd. 17/10/2009 addressed to you
Ref: Telephonic Assurance of Kishosre Miglani soonafter getting Fax to see personally for speedy registration of vehicle & admitted that delay was due to heavy pressure of work on Navratri & Deepavali.
Ref: Tel Call received Mob No.[protected] from Kunal motors at 6.32 pm on 21/10/09 stating that Temporary Registration Done & demanded Rs.2000 + as charge of TRC , to which I denied as we have already paid Rs.21663/- as registration charges (nothing was mentioned in Quotation dtd.18/9/09 to pay TRC separately in addition to Registration Charges).
Ref: Tel call received from Sales Executive ,Kunal Motors for Seoni Branch, Masin Khan(Mob.No [protected]) at 7.21 pm on 21.10.2009 & discussed at length(Call duration 6 minutes 26 seconds) how I was being harassed on 1/10/2009 (10 to11.30pm) where I was told to sign blank papers in presence of my Regional Office staff members to which all persons opposed & I had decided to cancel the deed. The next day when Kishsore Miglani once again assured me nothing wrong will happen, I handed over the DD & required documents on 2nd Oct,2009. Mr Masin Khan held talk with my Branch Manager,M.Phonikumar who also conveyed his displeasure for not handing over RTO TAX RECEIPT OF Rs.21663/= & Extended warranty book , when we have already paid full amount of Rs.461777/= on 2nd Oct,2009 as per Quotation dtd.18/9/2009. Mr Masin Khan assured me that he will meet me on 22nd Oct,2009 at 9 am at my residence at SBI Colony, Seoni & will hand over my documents/sort out all problems amicably.

MUCH TO MY SURPRISE NEITHER ANY LETTER NOR ANY PERSON CONTACTED ME IN PERSON OR TELEPHONICALLY AFTER 21st Oct 2009 WHICH CLEARLY SHOWS THAT “TO HARRAS & CHEAT CUSTOMERS” IS THE BIRTH RIGHT OF KUNAL MOTORS, CHHINDWARA. AS SEVEN DAYS ALREADY PASSED AFTER MY FAX MESSAGE/LETTER DTD.17/10/2009, I HAVE NO OTHER OPTION & I AM FORCED TO TAKE THE MATTER INTO COURT OF LAW TO SEEK JUSTICE.
KUNAL MOTORS WILL BE 100% RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LOSS I HAVE SUFFERED MENTALLY/PHYSICALLY/FINANCIALY & COMPENSATION OF WHICH MUST BE RECOVED FROM KUNAL MOTORS.

Yours sincerely,

(Pradip Kumar Sahu) Mob: [protected]/[protected] Res: SBI Colony, Seoni(MP)
Asst Manager, Central Bank of India, Chhui(Seoni Dt)

Cc : Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. ,Gurgaon
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

RITZ Vxi — REEBOK KIT

I was purchased RITZ VXI as on 28th May 2011 at MAHALAXMI DEALER SENAPATI BAPAT ROAD PUNE.I was booked the car as per scheme of free REEBOK KIT worth of RS 8000/- till date i.e 30th July 2011 we are not received the same kit almost two months was past.Proper followup with dealer was done in last two months.

IS IT PROPER CUSTOMER SERVICE OF MARUTI AS PER THE
HUGE ADVERTISEMENTS OF GIFT.

Ameya Karkare