[Resolved]  RK DATA SOLUTIONS — MADHU SUNDARAM

Fraud -RK Data solutions, Coimbatore -Madhu sundaram

My name is Nitish representing Dhruvikiran Management Services Pvt. Ltd.-Udaipur (Rajasthan).

I am reporting a case of Fraud which has been done to us by Madhusundaram from RK Data solutions, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.

Company URL: www.rkdatasolutions.com

He had taken Rs.60, 000 from us as Registration charges for providing Pdf.toDc. Conversion process. For each seat he has charged 6K INR to us.

His various contact information are as follows:
[protected] Still Active
[protected] -Mobile
[protected]-Mobile

But none of them are working from last 4-5 weeks. We are also trying to reach him on his Email IDs which are as follows, but he is not responding to single of our mails also.

E-mail : [protected]@hotmail.com
E-mail : [protected]@rkdatasolutions.com

Chatting ID on Yahoo : [protected]@yahoo.co.in
Gmail Talk Chatting ID : [protected]@gmail.com

Now he shut down his office from Coimbatore and takes some new office in Tirupur it seems from some sources, for which we are not confident.

I am also sharing you his Axis bank account details for tracing him out.
A/C. No. [protected]
Name: S.Madhu
Bank: Axis Bank, Avinashi Road, Coimbatore.

We have uploaded the Data on the FTP of his company, and he said we have to do re-work and basis of that we get our payment. We had completed 2 months Job worth 4.40 Lakh, but he didn't revert back.

For each page he will give Rs.22 with 95% accuracy as mentioned in contract.

He had signed a contract also with our company.

Other Victims of RK Data solutions:

Jaspal Singh -PR Infotech, Jalandhar
[protected]/ [protected]

Pavan Raheja ?Pune

Gaurav Luhadia-Ujjain

Sandesh Vyas- Bhopal

MANY MORE FROM HYDERBAD, BANGLORE & CHENNAI...

We are looking for your help and want to trace this fraud .We want this man to be behind jail.

Pls. do the needful.

Comments

BPO Services,DATA WORK — RK Data solutions, Coimbatore -Madhu sundaram

Company URL: www.rkdatasolutions.com

His various contact information are as follows:
[protected] Still Active
[protected] -Mobile

E-mail : [protected]@hotmail.com
E-mail : [protected]@rkdatasolutions.com

Chatting ID on Yahoo : [protected]@yahoo.co.in
Gmail Talk Chatting ID : [protected]@gmail.com

I am also sharing you his Axis bank account details for tracing him out.
A/C. No. [protected]
Name: S.Madhu
Bank: Axis Bank, Avinashi Road, Coimbatore.

For each page he will give Rs.22 with 95% accuracy as mentioned in contract.

He had signed a contract also with our company.

Other Victims of RK Data solutions:

Jaspal Singh -PR Infotech, Jalandhar
[protected]/ [protected]

Pavan Raheja ?Pune

Gaurav Luhadia-Ujjain

Sandesh Vyas- Bhopal

MANY MORE FROM HYDERBAD, BANGLORE & CHENNAI...

Pls. do the needful.
hello,

i am also one of the person who is cheated by madhu.

company from Pune.

timir

I am also ome of the person who is been cheated by this bloody person Madhu. I am Manoj from Hyderabad representing the company ITF Solutions.

Please help in providing information if you find this guy.

Mail me at [protected]@yahoo.co.in
Call me at [protected]

Manoj
hi
i feel he is stay in coimbatore, ...

about any imm...news plz call me[protected]
i loose above 2lakhs
Hi All,

I too agree for the above mentioned complaint, He is the no 1 fruad, we took a process from him PDF to Doc at chennai, he said we will be paid 22 INR/page, also we finished the work in 12 days but didnt recieve the payments from him, if at all anyone find the person please mail us, because of this bloody we closed our firm.

His chennai address is
Madu,
no S928, N V N Nagar,
Thirumangalam,
Chennai 40
hai

I am also ome of the person who is been cheated by this bloody person Madhu. I am Lakshmi from Pondicherry

Please help in providing information if you find this guy.

pls call me [protected],[protected]
i loose above 2lakhs

I have also lost with the same gye for the same work, but I have enquired with lot of persons about this person, but behind him there was a police man who was helping him...

If you are ready to face the problems then we will also help you out... we have also lost nearly 1.15 lacks with the gye...my uncle was working in CBI, so have forwarded all my details to him and he sliently collected me all the details... Now all are ready, just waiting for somepeople to catch this gye and get back the money.

Madhusundaram is a FRAUD Perons from coimbatore. Company name: RK DATA SOLUTIONS..
hiii, ,
I am also one of the person who has been cheated by this bloody person Madhu. I am sawan kumar padhi from bhubaneswar, orissa.
he has taken Rs 50000 frm me.

sawan kumar padhi
[protected]@yahoo.co.in
orissa.

I am Karthikeyan, I am physically challenged person. We are from Tirupur Sri Saran Solution. Now concern closed due to this highly fraud Madhu sundaram, RK data conversion, Coimbatore. Due to this person, I had lost Rs. 8 lakhs. We are tracing this person for the past one year. If you had this person photograph. please send to my mail id. so many persons are tracing this person. please help me to find this fraud.
Hello!

Can someone let me know what was there name and contact number please because i saw an post in FB regarding a team was giving a process like the same. Per page 100rs and Credit card form filling job 18rs per form. The company name is rk it solutions. Let me know the details will check for the solutions. can reach me at [protected]

Complaint categoryCategory: Other