[Resolved]  RN*REAL.COM ONLINE — this company has charged my debit card $19.99 for something that I never ordered

I check the balance of my Walmart money card daily to see wht my balance is, I found a chrge for $19.99 from this company...I DO NOT know what this company is ...I WANT MY MONEY RETURNED TO ME...

Comments

I was charged $14.99 for something$$$$ I did not buy anything. I want my money back.

RN*REAL.COM ONLINE — this company has taken money out of my count what is it?

12.99 was taking out of my checking count who are you and why"?
I AGREE BECAUSE YOU STOLE 19.99 FROM ME AND I AM GOING TO SUE YOU d
SE ME ESTA COBRANDO 49.98 Y 19.99 DE ALGO QUE YO NO HE ORDENADO, FAVOR CANCELAR Y DEVOLVER EL DINERO. ESTO ES DE RN REAL, COM
I was charge 19.99 for something I did buy I want my money back
I also had money taken out of my checking account. I closed my Real Arcade account in Aug 09 and have not purchased any games for several months
it seems i am not the only one!!! this bloomin' company has charged my debit card $14.99!!! WTH!!! no, idid not buy ANYTHING!!! i want my money back and any cost incrred to do so. i have contacted my attorney and whoever you/ya'll are...i am going to prosecute for fraud!!! what you have done is BAD AND WRONG!!! never heard of ya either!!!
If you have problems with "rn*real.com" which is Real Network for charges call[protected], I received the same thing on my account and called this number (after searching the web for who the heck they are) and they looked up my email address and cancelled my mcafee ("that I ordered") ... good luck
I have wondered who this company is last month when 19.99 was taken out of our checking account. Then again today another 19.99 was taken out. Who are you and why are you taking this money when I have no idea who you are.

I want my money back $39.98 (Dec and Jan @ 19.99 ea) and don't touch my account again.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other