[Resolved]  ROHINI ENTERPRISES, NAHARPUR, ROHINI — GAS BOOKING

M/s Rohini Enterprieses located at ist floor of Durga Market, Naharpur, Rohini having tele nos as[protected],[protected] mobile as [protected] (these nos are printed on their delivery slips) are the suppliers of refilled gas cylinders. Unfortunately our supplies are tied up thru this agency whose any of these numbers would always remain "busy" or NO REPLY.
Our continuous tries some time for weeks together do not succecced in passing on the booking for refilling our cylinder. We have been facing this problem for years. Our visits always results in heated arguments but their communication systems never improves. It appears the agency in the habit of discouraging consumer by adopting the no response mechanism. It is impossible that we should always visit personally for our requirements once the telephone numbers are available. WE have tried to book thru IOC CONSUMER SERVICE, and the telephone numbers of this service would also either remain busy or no reply. On line booking number asks for the telephone number of agency to proceed and while we give above numbers, the voice declares these numbers are not of any of their valid agency. IT IS A GREAT DILLEMA FOR US TO BOOK FOR THE REFILLING THROUGH THIS AGENCY. CAN THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES HELP US AND TAKE THIS AGENCY TO TASK FOR SUCH PATHETIC BEHAVIOUR OF THE AGENCY.
OUR consumer number is 14176-A D S KOCHHAR, CHINAR SECTOR 9, ROHINI, NEW DELHI
Complaint comments

Comments

I am also the customer of the same gas agencies & faced a same problem every time. Concerned authorities please really do some thing to rectify the problem.

rohini enterprises in naharpur(sec 11 rohini) — very very late complaint

the delivery of the gas cylinder is to much poor. when we call them to know the status of my gas cylinder no body picks the phone i dont know that thier lines r dead or they r likely to do that .We r very fed up of that .We have booked r cylinder on ( 29-dec-2008 / monday ) and today is (03-jan-2009 / saturday).

my consumer number is ( 18339 ) for named vikas sachdeva...

pls tell me when we will get ur cylinder...??????????????????????
The people from this Gas Station, ones who come to deliver the cylinders openly admit that the people sitting in this office either do not pick the phone or put it on hold...Gas can be booked only if one goes personally...My parents are old and evertime it is SHEER HARRASEMENT.Someone should take strict action against the employees/owner of this agencies.Our consumer No. is 8502 in name of Mr. V.P Pahuja.
Yes, They all are very over smart. The male guy is always very rude with customers.
I fully agree with the above comlaints. I am also the customer of the same gas agencies & faced a same problem every time.

Rohini Enterprises — no picking of phone for gas booking

Sir/madam,

phone is not being picked up for a week for the purpose of booking of gas. Even 1260

no. is not responding. Rohini Enterprises is not serving satisfactorily.

We get either no response or unsatisfactory response.Pl. take necessary action for prompt and

efficient response for our gas problem. Pl. ensure booking of refill.thanks..
these dont pich the bloody phone up. the whole system is pathetic. so is this country and so is the government. i hate to be an indian and i hate it like anything.
jab bhi hum office phone milata ha tabhi phone busy jata ha chaha hum mobile pe ya phir land line pa milaye. hum chata ha ki aaap koi action jaror udhaya my cons no. 18940 in rohini
i also agree with all the complaints...they guys are fully ...
As my innumerable attempts failed to book a refill telephonically, i tried to book one thro e-mail. But there is no confirmation from the agency. Again i tried telephonically for a confirmation 1for hours together but no avail. Why IOC not taking any action against the agency for deficiency of service?
I completely agree with all of the complaints above. All the numbers are either engaged or there is no reply. Concerned departments are requested to take some action

m launching my complaint here:-
we are simply calling from morning but they are nt ready to pick the phone i don't know what's the matter behind this .Please take necessary steps.
My consumer no. is 23883
Absolutely true. The phone nos given by the Rohini Enterises in their delivery slip are always found busy.
The mobile no. remained switched off. Another auternate no like 32586549 also found switched off.
Their response also very poor. Even after booking, supply comes after 7-10 days later.

The IOC combine booking no. 25677260 also at present fiund engaged all the time .

After 3 days effort I could able to book my cylinder at IOC's another booking no (1260)

IOC must look in to the matter and find some alternate
solutions for this very serious problem.
Hi All,

You can book your cylinder on their e_mail ID [protected]@rediffmail.com. I am dealing with this agency since 2 years and never faced any type of problem in the service/refill/delivery. The cylinder gets delivered the very next day of the booking. My consumer no. is 18123.

Please understand that these people are human beings too. Please try to be humble with them. if you are humble i can bet that the next person will never shout on you.

Regards.
Tarun.
The situation is continuing. These people should tell us the reason for such kind of no response-SUNIL GARG
same problem is still going on
i am also the customer of this agencyand have same complaint.They never ready to attend the call and alwyz busy tone comes, every time they cannt busy na, may be doing some other thing with the connections but for sure customers are facing lots of problems and they are not at all ready to listen.I dont knw why such irresponsible people get such connections and on what bases when they are nt capable to serve people proprely, from here we can see what is going in our country...
We are consutumer of same agency and face the same problem with last 2months. But we had samd book the LPG and that also get the delivery in week or in 10days after booking.

ROHINI ENTERPRISES, NAHARPUR, ROHINI