[Resolved]  Royal Images Catalogue Co,(P) Ltd. — Order No: 11968 - Wrong Product Delivered

I am a Citibank Credit Card holder and had ordered for 2 of the below mentioned products from your catalogue.

1)Exclusive Pearl Set: Item Code: CJ024
2)Wallet + Belt: Item Code: CT087

Both these products were Free and I was supposed to pay just Rs.495 for each, towards the shipping and packaging.

I recieved an Executive Bag instead of the Pearl Set

Also, the Belt which was supposed to be 42 inches in length was bearly 36 inches. Also, the "attractive buckle" was completely different and ugly as compared to the picture shown in the brochure.

I immediately called the helpline number:[protected] and spoke to an executive named Ritesh. Since he was not able to give me a satisfactory response, I asked for an escalation. My call was
escalated to the supervisor, Mr. Suresh. He asked me to send an email on the [protected]@royalimagescatalogue.com and assured that as I'm not satisfied, my gifts will be accepted back and Rs.990 charged to my CITIBank credit card for the taxes and delivery charges, will be refunded/reversed.

I had mailed them on 27th Feb 09 but till date, I have not recieved any response.

MY SUGGESTION, PLEASE DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM ROYAL IMAGES CATALOGUE PVT LTD.

Comments

Catalogue — No Delivery

my friend sent me a courier.My courier number is 880011. It was sent before 10(approximate)days. I didnot recieve my courier still.It was sent from Gujarat (Anand to U.P. (Lucknow)i.please let me know whats the reason & Pl. deliver my Packet.
Your Lko. offices's responce is very bad no man pick the phone the no is [protected] &[protected].
Last 30 minuts i am trying both nos & proper ring is tune but giving no response.
I have also placed an order via SMS approx 10 days back. The Order was placed for Free Gift Offer of EXECUTIVE BAG - ITEM CODE - CT 080. ( Only Rs 495.00 to be charged towards Postage/ Delivery/ Taxes).
Despite ack my SMS, i have received no further inputs from Royal Catalogue.
I was given a defective binocular and it is not yet replaced even after several complaints.9ac39
suresh is loving ramya
Good Shopping
I AM A GP MEMBER OF ICICI PRUDENTIL LIFE INSURANCE CO. LTD. I HAVE INFORMED YOU WHEN I WAS RECEIVED BAJAJ HAND BLENDER (HB08) -- DEFECTIVE PIECE .I WAS SENT THE DEFECTIVE PIECE OF THE HAND BLENDER... BUT YOU CAN'T ANY ACTION OF MY LETTER. AND YOU DID NOT SEND MY BAJAJ HAND BLENDER (HB08) .PLEASE SEND "BAJAJ HAND BLENDER -- HB08. I HAVE SENT LETTER DATED :--- 16 DECEMBER., 2008 [CALL ID-- 63281 OF 2nd DECEMBER., 2008] & TRANSACTION ID[protected]...

MY ADDRESS... YOURS SINCERELY,
CHAND BEE, CHAND BEE
W/O KALEEM KHAN;
5/143, AVAS VIKAS COLONY [ G.P.MEMBER OF ICICI PRU ]
NEAR RAGHUVEER COLD STORAGE
RADHA RAMAN ROAD ., MOBILE NO. -- [protected] MAINPURI [ U.P. ] [protected]
PIN--205001
I HAD REDEEMED MY 192 POINTS AGAINST BAJAJ -- MAJESTY HB08 HAND BLENDER.BUT I RECEIVED THE HAND BLENDER DEFECTIVE / DAMAGED THROUGH YOUR ACC. NO. 1321512 CONTAINER NO. 66004128 DATED 21/11/2008..

THE DEFECTIVE PARTS ARE ---- BLENDER ATTACHMENT, MAIN HOUSING, CHOPPER LID, MEASUREMENT JAR... PLEASE REPLACE THE HAND BLENDER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ...

I AM A GP GOLD PREMIER MEMBER OF ICICI PRUDENTIAL LIFE INSURANCE CO. LTD. SO KINDLY REPLACE MY BAJAJ HAQND BLENDER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ...

MY ADDRESS IS ---