[Resolved]  Royal Motors - (Authorozed Service Center of Maruti) -Faridabad — Worst Service of Car

I had given my Accidental Car (Maruti Swift - VDI) to Mr. Prashant ([protected]) "Royal Motors - (Authorized Service Center of Maruti) -Faridabad" on 30th May'09 for repair (through cashless Insurance). He told me that it would at least take 20 days for repair, for which i was pretty comfortable. I started the follow ups with him after 22nd June'09, but he was giving all new excuses everyday. It was totally a metal as well as physical harsement. Finally he returned my car on 9th July'09 with a total bill of around Rs. 1, 38, 000/- out of which my depreciated value that he had given to me is around 55000/-. I have no issues in paying this amount but my car is in a worst situation. The outer image of the car is pretty fine but if you talk about the internal things, i really find any changes in it. Even the arm rest on the driver side is still in the broken condition. I have asked Mr. Prashant to get the repair done ASAP, but he is not agreeing to it. He is saying we can't help you in this. Your Car was in the same condition when it was brought to our workshop.

Mr. Prashant is rigorously following up for his payment, but i have clearly told him that i won't be making any payment till my car gets into proper condition. He is still not agreeing & harassing me & my wife by abusing us & also saying, that he will send the "GUNDAS" to my place & get the money recovered.

I have a lodged a complaint in Maruti also, but they are also not supportive. I will make the payment in advance if you can help me out with this.

Hopping for a prompt Response.

Ankit Sikka