[Resolved]  royalincome.com — online scam in the name of email reading

according to the information in the website, i submitted Rs.150 for home based email reading job.
i submitted the sum to SUMIT KUMAR PRADHAN, A/C NO.-[protected] SBI BRANCH-VILE PARLE(EAST)
but i didnt received any job as promised by the website.
i feel cheated and request you to take earnest step to curb these types of online scam.
Complaint comments

Comments

Hi sankar,

I am one of the WEB prosecuters in the online systems, if any complients or suggestion please send the these email address.

If any doubts or fraud types of web desingers please inform any ways
i do not complain but i request to all member in royal income . i joining to but problem.any help me.
dear friend (in hindi) mian join karna chata hun laiken main kise join karun samjh main nahi aa reha hai .call me [protected] .
hai i'm vinoth. i got a message on my mobile that we can farm 20000 rupees per month just reading emails . Can anybody tell me is it true or false. My no. Is [protected].
i would like to know ==>royalincome.com is it scam? please advice urgently
Hi this swaroop frm Huvinahadagali, bellary, Karnataka, i was got message to my mobile iam want clarify that it is true or false ? in case it's true means call me back us:[protected]
Royal Income is a scam.They get money and keep mum.They should be arrested and sent jail for indefinite period by charging them under Economic offences.Simlarly, Sumit Pradhan of Mumbai and ptjobs4u is a big scam.ptjobs4u is not responding even after receiving money.What shall we do?Govt. shall frame rules for such companies, who has come up like frogs in rainy season to loot the people.
Raj Kumar,
Senior Citizen.
I want to join ur business soon.I will send u a demand draft soon to start my own career immediately.It's a opportunity for me.THANKS
sir
i named paleti ramachander rao had taken email reading job from you by paying rs:-200 through money order .i have not got any questions of email reading please send me the email paying websites list of free login
hi friend its genuen or not can u tell anybody .
royal email reding job true hain ya false ?

please send information.

Vasant Chavhan
According to the information in the website, i submitted Rs.150 for home based email reading job.
i submitted the sum to KARNAIN ABID, A/C NO.-[protected] BANK OF BARODA BRANCH-NAKA MUZAFFRA, FAIZABAD.UP (EAST)
mob no.-[protected]
the person who has been cheated, must send the "royal income" a legal notice or some another legal step to get his money back...
& that is for sure that he'll get his money back through that.
i also have done that thing with the another company.
inform the details to my id
hiii frnds want to earn money n rockkkkkk toooo

visit to earn money...

www.rockwidme.com
You can earn Rs.25000 very first month from data entry jobs on internet. This is an easy work from home form filling jobs. Work less than 1 hr daily. No investment. Please visit the website http://www.earnparttimejobs.com/index.php?id=2363477

royalincome.com