[Resolved]  Rpo Bhopal, Passport Office — passport problem and mental harresment since 5 months by a government body

Sir
I have applied for a new Passport through Dist. Collector on 25/06/07/25/08/2007.your Ref. No. BPLZ 83000507 and the collector Reg. No. is 3388/passport/Gp6//2007. you please confirm the possion of the above passport and tell me when i will get or other information is require i am i need of it

Comments

i have applied for reissue of my brother's passpost in tatkall on 11 sept'08...

i have not rec. any response yet n i need his passport badly because he needs it for visa on monday...

i will be very thankful to your department if i receive affirmative response...

his file no. is :- c003327
i could not have birth certificate naga nigam so tell me what should i do
Plz give me status for this file no.-A019240

Thnks
i have applied for passport on 25 July 2008 from my file reference number A017767 my date of birth is 11/02/1983 and submitted all attested document and police report .What else is the following objection for kindly let me know.
in this condition what can i middle class student that to having oversea research scholar from MP govt.for topping the whole college in in geography subject.

please do help me.
TO THE RPO DATE :-9/6/2009
Passport office Bhopal

Application No. A-044545 Date: 07/10/2008 of Jaipur Passport Office
Status :Passport has been despatched by post on[protected] wide postal Registration Number U006626Grievance :

Due to serious illness (Brain operation) of my mother Passport could not been collected from the concerned Indore(MP) post office and passport has been returned to the issuing passport office . You are requested to kindly send it again at my residential address i.e. 236, Sacchidanand Nagar, Opp. R.T.O, Indore. M.P

LAXMAN KUMAR NARWANI
i submitted my application on 03 -07-09 and my police verification is also completed by 13 aug 09. But in my status it is showing in under processing with police report is not received. please tell me that how much time it will take and from where i get full information in this regards.
my file no. is A 018270

with thnx and regards.
Vishnu
saley ur past record are not proper, i suppose...
passport problem and mental harassment from last months by a government body
I have applied for passport on 11 Dec 2008 from my file reference number is BPL39038708 my date of birth is 16/05/1986 and submitted all attested documents with application then again I have submit desired Documents (as per inquiry slip on 11thJune 2010: Fresh Application form, Bank pass book photocopy and affidavit of present and permanent address proof original copy ) 2nd time on 14th July 2010 by personally at Bhopal passport office and that time counter-er said me on very day your passport sent shortly but after third time we are went again Bhopal office on 25-Aug-2010 for passport status purpose, they are saying me your Application has been closed on 9th Aug-2010 and you will be submit new passport request again and again make new DD but I was said to I am submit desired document on 11July2010 and How are application can be canceled when the deposit Desired Documents. And I am also belong to middle class family, please do need full.

Nadeem Ahmed Khan
Khandwa, (M.P.)
i have applied reissue of passport on 22/12/2010 HI CAN ANY OF THE ABOVE PERSON TELLS ME THAT AT WHAT TIME U HAVE RECEIVED UR PASSPORT AS SAME THING IS DONE TO ME ALSO I HAVE SUBMITTED ALL THE DOCS POLICE VERIFICATION IS ALSO COMPLETED AND BEFORE 3 MONTHS WHEN I WENT TO PASSPORT OFFICE FOR INQUIRY I WAS INFORMED THAT YOUR POLICE VERIFICATION REPORT HAS NOT YET RECEIVED SO IT WAS SUGGESTED TO BRING AGAIN FROM THE POLICE STATION I HAVE SUBMITTED IT BUT ALSO NOT REPLY TILL TODAY PLEASE CAN YOU HELP ME TO COME OUT FROM THIS MATTER THE ANS WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATE AND THANKS IN ADVANCE my file no is BPL A036203 10
my passport problem mera shadi ke baad ka name shaheen ahmad h abi mera talak ho chuka h aur mujhe apna naya passport banana h shadi ke pehle mera naam kavita sewani tha mujhe is name se naya passport banana h my passport file no. BPLAO2794107 & PASSPORT NO. G6459046

Complaint categoryCategory: Other