[Resolved]  RVS COLLEGE DINDIGUL — Non-refund

My son joined RVS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING DINDIGUL for Civil Engineering this year. After staying few days there for orientation classes he developed some health problems due to unhygeinic hostel environment. He discontineud immediately and approched for the refund of money (about Rs.80, 000) paid towards the fee and others. The College Principal and CEO never willing to give the money back instead they made resons. I approched the Chairman of RVS TRUST - COIMBATORE and explained all in details. He agreed will try to pay atleast Rs.50, 000.00 and asked me to submit a letter to him and contact the Dindigul CEO. After several calls to the college for one month the reply came that the Chairman does't know the situation and it is not decided yet. It is a clear indication that they are trying to avoid me and not willing to give my money back. I am a keralite resident and not easy for me to travel Tamil Nadu always.

I am appealing to the concerned authority in Tamil Nadu to interfere and advise the chairman to refund my hard earned money who reportedly making all these after his sons name, must understand the pain behind people making money and strive to educate thier children. The RVS Trust should not make money these way to grow up.
One should advice me how to deal with such institution for justice.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I can understand your pain by reading this complaint, but, I am very sad to tell u that it is very hard for u to get the money directly from the management. If the admission was done through any AGENTS try through them.
or, better go to court.
The management will tell all sort of rules to cheat u to keep the money, the accountant Mr.Shanmugvel is number one fraud, and supports management.
There wont be any value for our tears and pain.
Try your max to retain ur money, we din't get it for free, its over sweat & tears.
All the best.