[Resolved]  S M AUTO ENGG. PVT. LTD — Not giving final settlement salary

Hi..

My name is dora, i was worked in S M Auto Engg. Pvt. Ltd, Chakan, Pune - 410501, since Nov 2004 to Dec 2007. I resigned this company as per company rules and moved to pondicherry. When i asked for the settlement of all my salary, bonus, etc.. they said it will reached to you through check.. it needs time for accounting. then i moved to pondicherry. Now am in pondicherry and continuously following with the company personal (Anil mungekar [protected]), accounts and even with MD (Mr. Sanjay M Chopda, [protected]). Till time there is no responce from them, already two months over. If the companies are doing like that what we can do?. am having home loans and personal loans on banks?. how can i manage my finance?. I dont know how to place a complaint on an organization. please let me know this, if anybody having idea on this. my email id: bheemannadora.[protected]@yahoo.com , Hoping your response... thanks...
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:58:34
Complaint comments  2 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

u check it, they will settle

smauto — personel loan

i am not getting my personal loan sanctioned because of cibil report i want why cibil reportis not good please help

Company:S M AUTO ENGG. PVT. LTD