[Resolved]  SAB Professional Services P Ltd — Swindling with Candidates Money by HR Consultant

I had an opportunity to attend an interview in Chennai with "Siemens Enterprise Communications" on 23.01.09 through a Consultancy called SAB Professional Services Pvt Ltd., whose registered office is at Old No.42, New No.9,
Alamelumangapuram,
Mylapore,
Chennai - 600 004,
Tamil Nadu, India.

After getting the confirmation from their side i booked my flight tickets from Cochin and attended the interview. I kept on speaking with Mr. Dileesh from SAB to get my reimbursements from the Company which he never gave me.
Finally after so much of follow up Mr. Dileesh had sent me through mail on 10 th Feb'09 a land line number which happened to be the number of his own office.
Then i stopped talking to that person and took the number of the Siemenns through their site and contacted the HR person of Siemens, who also smartly made me wait another 1 month from that day. When ever i spoke the company responded saying the concerned person was on a long leave. And when ever the correct person picked the phone also he gave several wrong commitments.
Finally the Company said they will route the payment through the Consultancy only and the Consultancy will call me on 17th Mar'09.
They never called up, and when I called up a senior peron called Mr.Balaji([protected]

) in SAB called he confirmed the cheque is already sent. When I followed up as I have not received the payment that person is not attending calls and never reverts to my mails also.

Having waited for al most three months now I have understood this is cheating organization who does this to all candidates and swindle their money.
I am waiting for my money of about Rs. 10, 000 for almost two months now.
Can i get a proper guidance and support for getting the money at the earliest and to publish the unfair practice by this particular HR CONSULTANTS?

Complaint categoryCategory: Other