[Resolved]  sabka bazaar sector 37 Faridabad Edible oil by Cargill Foods — Tinkering of product Label

2712009

I purchased 5 ltr.edible oil jar from the above mentioned retail outlet on 2619 for Rs. 420/- only. It was only when I reached home that I observed that the outer label depicting manufacturing date, batch no. etc. had been tinkered with. Next day early in the morning I returned the jar intact but was told by the staff that the store was out of stock. When I asked for the refund, I was denied the same but was promised the replacement will be done within next half an hour.I revisited the store at 1 pm but of no avail. Later when I tried to contact the store manager, he refused to take my calls. I was forced to revisit the store at around 7.00pm the same day. Again I was promised home delivery of the replacement within half an hour which they never did.In between, I called up the store manager a number of times only to be told that the merchandise was despached for delivery.Finally, at 9.10 pm the replacement was delivered but not before I had purchased the product from market. So I refused to accept the replacement. Now, The Store manager is refusing to refund. Mey I request you to do the needful to redress my grievance.
Thanking You