[Resolved]  SAFE AND SURE MARINE SERVICES PVT LTD,5 SAGAR,327 NARSHI NATHA STREET,MASJID BUNDER WEST-9, — SALARY OF 4.2 LAC UNPAID BY COMPANY,

SIR/MADAM IAM MR RAJESH SHARMA HOLDING CDC NO-MUM 91128, WORK ON OSV SAGAR SEVAK FROM 22/05/08 TO 14/01/09, FOR LAST 6 MONTH MY SALARY OF 4.2 LAC PENDING WITH COMPANY.I HAVE ARTICLE SUBMITTED TO SHIPPING MASTER, MY COMPANY CONTACT NO-[protected], 23428243, COMPANY EMAIL [protected]@SAFEANDSUREMARINE.COM, MY CONTACT NO-[protected], PLEASE HELP ME HOW I CAN GET MY UNPAID SALARY.I WILL BE GRATEFUL TO YOU IF YOU LOOK IN THIS MATTER.
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

I am also one person my name is sankar paa ghosh i have also worked for safe and sure for a long time i have also not received my salary of 1lakh 96 thousand i have been trying to get my salary for last one year but have failed to receive my amount. i have logg a complain in the mmd bombay and kolkata but have not rceived any proceedings till now i want to get a last try by applying it in the consumer form. i had served them in mv nand khawas. from gujrat coast..
i want to logg a complain aganist mr muthuza mr raaj and mr mosiz kapadia. the important names who were running the concern...
Please Lodge your complaint on this site

Complaint categoryCategory: Other