[Resolved]  Sagar E-Technologies — Authorized Mobile Service Center for Motorola, Tata indicom etc., in Indiranagar bangalore

Hi All,

My Humble Request not to service your mobile @ Sagar E-Technologies.

1) Front office service is very poor.
2) I gave my Motorola A1200 phone for Service to this center as I found this one is the Authorised Motorola Service center (from Motorola web Site) at indira nagar bangalore. since I stay near Marathahalli, I gone there for service.

The complaint was Flip ear piece is not working after I dropped down the phone.

they said, 150 for the preliminary service charges to check the problem and estimation etc.,
then called me after 5 days said it will charge around 1200 to replace new flip + 150 service charge since I paid the preliminary one. they will reduce them. I said fine.
after a Day they called me again they said it will be charged Rs. 1900/- as they need to change the hose (though there is no problem in it.)

they I said give me a day to confirm. after 2 days they called me again and said it will charge Rs 1650/- inclusive of the service. I got really confused but agreed to pay them.

after a week I called them but the response was waiting for the "flip".

then in the next week they called up and said they got the flip and it will get serviced by 2 days.

after 2 days I enquired they ask me to come and pick it was ready. but when I gone there the new flip doesnt look new. All the did is taken my flip Buffed them and put some thin sheet sticked on top and back of the flip..

My flip will have small crack near the speaker in the flip. I got noticed that. and Said Its my old flip, they brought some other flip and said its the one is mine. after big argument I started testing atleast this solved my complaint. but the results is not. just closed and opened the flip for thrice and I cant hear from the ear piece again .

they said they will replace another new one will take another week. but it took 2 weeks.. overall after 1 month still the phone complaint is not resolved. I used to call here and then some time no one picks the phone some time the lady pick and say still stock is not come etc..

After 1 month and 2 weeks they called me and said the phone is fixed and the charge is 1650.
on the same evening I gone there. tested once found the flip is different not the new because it also got some different scratches. also the voice is very low. when checked they fixed the ear piece wire and they didnt changed the flip.

another service men in that center took and said they need another week to fix.

Finally I frustrated said return my mobile, they return my mobile without casing them properly. Again shouted at them finally they put the case back but the flip is not mine. they claimed there is no other flip they have.

hated them. Just took my mobile and come out of the center one gentle men from the center called me .. and he is an employee of that center.. thought they going to apologies instead they blamed me for the battery missing which they gave me to test my phone there.

I shouted and argued finally the front office lady came back from restroom and asking us what happening there. then she said she kept that battery in the same desk in front of that service men. that never looked his desk came to argue and blamed me as if I steal them.

this is so pathetic.

Service - they are cheating
Hospitality - they dont know what that means
customer Care - They dont bother about customers... only then they can think of Care.

Over all "Sagar E-Technologies" one of worst Service center in bangalore that too in indiranagar area.. more over this one said to be "Authorised Motorola Service center" is pathetic.

God, Please save the Motorola customers staying in east bangalore from this service center.

Not Cheers,
NAGA

Comments

motorola/moto A1200 — delayed response from motorola service station

I had purchased Moto A1200 with accesories on dated 22nd of aug. 2007 having one year warranty on product and all accesories.
On 17th mar 2008 i logged a complaint regarding failure of handsfree and mobile charger at service station (REDINGTON, Nagpur). They asked me to visit after 14 days and i did so. At that time on dated 31st march 2008 i visited the sevice station at that time i was again asked to visit after 7 days. On 10 apr 2008 i visited again asked abt the progress of my complaint. The answer i got was "Visit again after 15 days". They have given me in written that the parts are not available with them yet.
Above is the issue i have gone through. Due to this type of delayed responce i got fed-up and asked them to take the actions immediately. Responce over this from service station people was "lodge a complaint anywhere against us" hence writing this to you.
So please take some required steps over this and help me resolve this issue as early as possible. Because without the mobile charger i'm unable to charge my mobile due to which i'm in deep trouble.
Thanking you in advance.
I absolutely agree man.
I tried calling them up and those people dont even pick up the phone.
I gave them my moto-yuva with a flip problem to fix and havent heard from them in a week.
I'm going there and getting my phone back.
i completely agree to teh above comments/...i too hav ethe same problem..now i just dropped my cellphone & the flip wasn't working...junk fellows they would never pick the call either if they pick one lady she doen't know any other language than kanada..for watever u ask she will be like yes ..yes..thats all she speaks ..im bugged of with this people..worsssssssssssssssst service centre i have ever seen.. I really didn't expect teh motorola service centre to be this worst & this centre is mentioned in the website..too...u ill really get shocked to see the service place by the way as i didn't have neother option as i stay in brookefield i went there :(...Please guys i would defintely not recommend this centre for my enemy tooo...
I agree... go to them i[censored] want to have the worst expericence of your life...

given my mobile to them ... they said to repair it in 2 weeks... but now its over 3 months... and they still are in no mood to repair it...just giving foolish reasons...
They lady sitting in front end is a foolish person... I have lots of word for her.. but cant say those words here...

I recommend people not to visit this center and the biggest thing...DONT BUY MOTOROLA PHONES as well
Thanks for giving usefull information.

I want to go there for service. Now i droped my idea
Any way thanks for this
I have experienced the same as all the above, i do not know why the concerned persons do not take any initiative against the service center if this goes on for a little while no one will ever even dare to by samsung phones. I request the head of the samsung india take some action against this.

Panchu
I have given my phone for service 15 days ago and yet to know when the phone will be ready, the problem was the the LCD was broken as it was dropped till today they themselves do not know when it can be ready ridiculous

Complaint categoryCategory: Other