[Resolved]  Saharacityhomes At Bangalore — non handover apartment

i am booking 3bedroom aparment in 1april2006 another one was booked in 2nd jan 2007there was no progress everytime they sayirresponsibale reaplay i want recavary with interest+compensation

Comments

I booked in 2005 for rowhouse at bangalore. how do you calculate compensation. Land and house prices have appreciated over 5 times.
I am sure there are many experts who can help us derive the Compensation amount. The Irony is how the educated/professionals have been cheated and still they continue to run their operations.
I have booked two apartments by paying 15%. Till today there is no progress and no guarantee on money and interest. We have to fight this out together.
Hi people,
Even I had done booking in Sahara cityhomes bangalore for a 2BHK in 2005 by giving them 5% deposit + 10% preEMI. Till now no news from them. Yesterday I got a guy through whom we used to pay, he said that SAHARA mangament has decided that they cannot complete this project soon because of legal problems. It may take 5-6 years to resolve the issue.
When I asked my 15% money back, he said that we cannot get money now, instead they have some deposit scheme where they will divert our money and give 14.5% returns only after 5 years.
This is really bad and I am planning to go to consumer court soon. I need my money with interest and damage amount.

One more thing is we could not book any other FLAT because of this sahara guys.
Everybody knows that how costly are the flats now compared to 2004-05 time!
Please gather as much as info and post here or send it to me!!
Bangalore Project

41. Shobha has filed a suit No. 187 of 2008 before the Civil Judge(Senior Division), Devenahalli on
February 20, 2008 against Shivananda (D1), Mahesh(D2), P. Mahadevahaih(D3), K Muniraju(D4)
and Akhilesh Reality and Development Private Limited. (D5) for partition of the dispute property.
The plaintiff, defendant 1 and defendant 2 are the children of Siddappa, who inherited the disputed
property vide the partition deed dated March 31, 2000. Siddappa along with defendant 1 and
defendant 2 sold the property to defendant 3 vide sale deed dated February 9, 2005. Subsequently,
the defendant 3 executed an Agreement of Sale in favour of defendant 4 on April 2, 2005. On June
8, 2005, the property was purchased by defendant 5 through its authorized signatory, A.V.
Muralidharan from defendant 3 and defendant 4. The plaintiff has alleged that defendants 1 and 2
have sold the property without the consent of the plaintiff and hence the title obtained by the
defendants 3- 5 through the respective sale deeds is invalid. Further the plaintiff also contends that
the defendant Company is alienating the property to a third person without the plaintiffs consent.
Therefore the plaintiff seeks a partition of her 1/3 share from the ancestral property. The matter is
pending.
42. Neelamma and Siddalingam filed Suit No. 188 of 2008 before the Civil judge Senior Division on
February 20, 2008 against Rajanna, Akilesh Reality and Development Private Limited for a
property admeasuring 2 Acres 8 guntas in Survey No. 79/2 in Devenahalli. The defendant
company purchased the land vide deed dated June 8, 2008. 2 daughters want their share (2/6)
separated from that sold to the defendant company. The matter is pending

Form an association like one in Chennai and go to the office of Sahara at Bangalore(Zonal Office) at following address :

M/s SAHARA PRIME CITY LTD,
Zonal Office South,
No 6, St Mark’s Church Building,
(Above Koshy’s Restaurant)
St. Mark’s Road,
BANGALORE- 560 001
Phone :[protected], 41122486
Hello Sir, I am Harish M. Shenoy, I have booked 3 bed room flat at Bangalore in the name of Shirish Nayak & Sandeep Nayak in the year 2005. But till today there is no progress. Now, I request you to communicate from your side to those party who had booked in your Sahara Prestigious City Homes or even a drop a single line from your side. This is our unfortunate. They have booked on my faith. Kindly take necessary step in this regard and oblige.

Thanking you,