samaj kalyan vibhag,swargate,pune — CASTE VALIDITY CERTIFICATE

Yashwant Walke
Respected sir/mam

I had applied for cast validity certificate, Case no.-2220 through my college during previous year. But, it is not ready yet, after even a one year completed. Whenever I will be going there they always replied that, It will take two-three months again.
They never tell proper reason. Even I had attached my Sisters Cast Validity Cert., my Fathers cast cert. and all required documents.
So, can you help me,please.
Date
4/8/2010
Y.D.WALKE
Mb.-[protected]

Complaint comments  31 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

CAST VALIDITY CERTIFICATE
Respected sir/mam

I had applied for cast validity certificate, Case no.-994 . But, it is not ready yet, after even a three year completed. Whenever I will be going there they always replied that, It will come.
They never tell proper reason. Even I had attached my Sisters Cast Validity Cert.and all required documents.
So, can you help me, please.
Date
14/01/2012
Harshal Rama Kadgale
Mb.-[protected]
E-mail id:harshalkadgale@gmail.com
respected sir,
i am having a caste certificate i want to verify my caste certificate. 02 of my relatives having caste validity. so tell me the procedure for caste verification

hiten
Sub: caste validity certificate.

Respected Sir,
My name is Momin Sannan Faiyaz Ahmad completed my 12th from Anglo High School & Jr. College Pune. I had applied and submitted all the required document for the verification of caste validity certificate two/2 years ago but l havent got my caste validity certificate yet. Due to which l fed to submit all the document to the college authority, this would lead to cancellation of my admission.l have three/3 times notice through college authority that submit the document as soon as possible.

I humbly request you to give me my caste validity certificate as soon as possible.

Thanking you,

Applicant Name: Momin Sannan Faiyaz Ahmad
File no: 2617
Caste: OBC/muslim/Julaha
Cntct No: [protected]

Name of applicant:- KAND GORAKH DATTA

With the referance of above subject, I am KAND GORAKH DATTA stidied in Third year MECHANIL engg. NASHAYADRI INSTUTE OF TECHNOGY IN NAIGAON TAL BHOR Sir I had submitted application for cast validity in the year2010 & that lost by your COLLEGE mistake. Then as per yor demand I had again submitted application for same in the year 2012, But, yet I have not got the validity. So, I requist you to issue my validity as early as possible.

KAND GORAKH DATTA
NASHAYADRI INSTUTE OF TECHNOGY IN NAIGAON
TAL BHOR.
Mob-[protected]
e.id:-gorakh02@gmail.com

Respected sir/mam

I had applied for cast validity certificate, Case no.-1990 through my Army Public School Pune-411001 Letter No 2001/APS name Aditya Gajanan Khonde with my friend Case No. 1991 Aditya Anil Pole his status found on line but my status not found in on line.
So, can you help me, please.
Best Regards,
Aditya Gajanan Khonde
gajanan.khonde@yahoo.com
Respected sir / mam,
I applied for caste validity in 22 supt 2009 . but uptill now dindnt find any reply i check my process every month by going to office of caste validity . but they every time avoid me and say ur case is lost from office and sometimes says transfer to case to nagpur samaj kalyan office but its not issue .
when i m going to my home district nagpur they told me . " aisa koi case aya hi nahi " . what is solution for this .plz help me i m in trouble and education is in trouble.
krupal n. sonkusare
([protected])
I Have problem about a cast validity certificate. And my status is not found in online.
So, can u help me please..
Thanking you...!
Best Regards,
Ravendra Jibhau Nikam.
My email add is- nikam.poonam21@gmail.com

Name of applicant:- ROHAN BAYAJI PAWAR

With the referance of above subject, I am ROHAN BAYAJI PAWAR stidied in SECOND year MECHANIL engg. shri rajashree institute pune Sir I had submitted application for cast validity in the year2010, yet I have not got the validity. So, I requist you to issue my validity as early as possible.

ROHAN BAYAJI PAWAR
SHRI RAJESHRI INSTITUTE PUNE

rani.b.pawar@gmail.com
Respected sir,
My name is Shrikant Shankar Bhandare
I am a student of MCA (science).
I am "Chambhaar". (Scheduled cast).
I need my cast validity Certificate. When I submit my application for cast validation, The authorized person
sitting there, did not accept my application. saying that, M.C.A. students are not granted Cast Validation.
and show me some GR (cbc-12/2008/no.427/...). and refused to give me the copy of that GR.
Kindly help me.
Thank you.

Shrikant Bhandare
shreebhandare@gmail.com
Pune.

Name of applicant:-

With the reference of above subject, I am Mulla Malaika Altafhussain studying in Third year Computer engg. VIVA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY IN Virar .Sir I had submitted application for cast validity in the year 2010 & that is passed to the kolhapur office in the dakshata pathak department . And i have visited kolhapur office twice n just concluded that the documents are still in process. So, I request you to issue my validity as early as possible.

Mulla Malaika Altafhussain
VIVA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
e.id:-malaikamulla.9218@gmail.com

I tried a lot to register on your website for new registration.But I am unable to receive your OTP number.
The notice i get always is that you will receive OTP number in 10 min because website is only live for 10 min .
But your server is never responding.And is not letting OTP number to be send on our mobile phone .

samaj kalyan vibhag,swargate,pune - CASTE VALIDITY CERTIFICATE