[Resolved]  Samara Hyundai Service Centre, Mayapuri — in efficient service

unfortunately I had to get my I10 DL 4C ND 1553 Car repaired through your Mayapuri service centre recently. It was an accidentaL INSURANCE CLAIM. Though your service centre charged Rs.4700/- towards labour charges to replace a damaged mud guard yet the service was far from satisfying. In spite of repeatedly pointing out the deficiencies your contact person was not caring. Even the interiors of the car was stained and I had to get them cleaned myself. They also damaged interiors in the boot of the car.

It was a horrifying experience with your service centre.

Comments

Samara Hyundai Service Centre — problem not resolved

I gave my Hyundai Accent in Samara(okhla) service center on
26th May'08 & not satisfied with the service.
The Problem I mentioned was :
RPM needle remains mostly on 2 (raise problem)
And Mileage problem (it gives 10Km per Litre without
But still when I drive, RPM needle remains between
1.25 to 2(which is fine) but when the care is stopped
anywhere (like on redlight) RPM needle remains at
1.8/2 which should not be the case. At that time
you can actually hear the voice of over-raise.
I spent my time and money & still did not get the one
time resolution.

Gaurav Kaushal

This is inform you that I am completely dissatisfied with the service I got from “Samara Hyundai Service Station, Mayapuri”

I took my car DL 3C BF 1682 (Santro) for an accidental casein November’09, they promised me to deliver the car in 2 weeks but was delivered in 4 weeks.

After the Car was ready, the speedometer was vibrating and I could hear jingling noise from the right front tyre. Moreover they damaged couple of interiors :-(

I took the Car 6 – 7 times after that but they seem not to pay any attention and the issue has not been resolved.

I took my car for the 4th servicing on 31st Jan’10, provided all the details about the pending issue but not one took any interest to get the issue resolved which has been pending since last 2 months.

I’m completely disgusted with the service. Now I regret why I bought a Hyundai and would not refer anyone else to buy it because of these unpleasant experiences.

Thanks & Rgds