Show menu
Close
FAQ FAQ Categories Categories Sign in Sign in
Close
ADVERTISEMENT

[Resolved]  Sambhram Institute Of Technology — Food poisoning

The hostel food provided to students is pathetic. Two of the residents are suffering from food poisoning as a lizard and some spider were found in the food provided by the hostel of this college.
We have opted for not having the food as no action was taken but still we are made to pay the mess charges.
This incident happened one day back, that is 4th of december, 2008

Students are afraid of coming in front as it might affect their grades in exam

Thankyou
Ayank
ADVERTISEMENT
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

i lov to see advani as our p.m

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code

    Contact Information

    India

    Complaint categoryCategory: Other
    Add Company Information

    ADVERTISEMENT