Samruddha Jeevan Foods India Ltd Prime Circle — Salary not paying

Maharashtra, India
 Consumersolution pvt ltd
Suggestion : If you are thinking to join Samruddha Jeevan (Prime Circle ) division.then i will advise you never join ,bec they will never pay your monthly salary if you targets will short by 5 % -10 %.

Thinking of Higher management level ( VP,Director) are treble pathetic.they always make excuses for not paying your salary .

Regards:

Makki

Comments

See, all people have replied there opinion.

Friends... Listen carefully,

if you don't want to spoil your reputation (credibility value of experience)with your career.

Then never ever think to join this company (SAMRUDDHA JEEVAN).

Because I have spoiled my career with this company as an ASSIST BRANCH MANAGER for 1 year in 2012 PUNE.

God bless you all to always be with the REPUTED & ETICALLLY good company in INDIA.

JAY HIND...!!!
Makki (You dont even have the gutts to reveal your identity) i invite you to meet me in person and prove that you have missed your Goalsheet Target by only 5% or 10% and still have not received your salary.
I assure you that i will ensure you are given your pending salary payout within a TAT of 3-4 hours.

Prime Circle is a Profit Centre and we donot pay salaries to those who practically do nothing at all for the entire month and expect salaries to be paid at the end of the month for the zero or negligible business that they have done for the month.

We hereby confirm that we pay our employees performance incentives well on time (25th of subsequent month) and good/average performers get their salaries also credited on time.

If anybody who has the zeal to perform, earn handsome incentives as well as grow in their careers then PRIME CIRCLE is one of the most lucrative opportunity available to such go-getters.

VP Prime Circle
whatever he said this is completely true this company has no any market reputation no maarket credential in shortly this is a fake company .
This is Gunjapalli Ravindra Reddy, I don't agree with makki. samruddha jeevan foods india limited prime circle is a very large company and this company has good market. i'm a employee of sjfil primecircle in hyderabad. We got salaries within time. don't trust other comments on samruddha jeevan foods india limited prime circle.

Gunjapalli Ravindra Reddy,
Asst.sales manager,
Hyderabad.
can we cancel our fd (invested money) before its time..

samruddha jeevan foods India ltd ,prime circle — for cancellation of fd

can we cancel fd before time. . means if we made fd of 3 years. . with single payment only. and if we want to cancel it after one year. then is it possible?
can we cancel fd before time. means if we made fd of 3 years. . with single payment only.
and if we want to cancel it after one year. then
is it possible?
array koi to reply karo mere doubt ka????????
makki you are wrong...
SUHAS MANE
SM
MOREWADI PCMC
same as here
employees are working based on salary. they are not ur agent of business associates. u r responsible to pay salary whether he/she completed target. nothing describe in offer letter. company of theif. website no working
all unit of samruddha jivan is haresmenting to staff its salary isnot upto mark in any company of samruddha and lot of work pressure on staff.

its haresmental company for staff...
This is new company and soon it will be listed in fraud circle
like sahara group, since subrato roy is in jail and looking at his consequences for not paying defaulters and employees, Mr.mahesh motewar is trying to loot ppl with stupid crap plans and trying to pay the maturity claims .

--> You dont get your money back afetr investment, and after 100 calls to management to repay they say concerned person is not available.

-0-> such a chutiya company and we all need to take this mahsh motewar behind bars !
I guess this company should shut down its business, because they are cheaters.
I recently joined in Pitampura Branch in New Delhi. And today I am repenting that why did I joined this stupid and idiotic company. Whose management is completely irresponsible and illogical.
The Territory Manager doesn't even know how to speak to clients, how to even draft a mail.
Moreover the Expectation from any new employee is that he should do min. 80% of his goal sheet minimum 1.5 lacs of FD business.
Are you guys hiring Employee or Agents???? Why would anyone go out and work when he knows that there are petrol, water, food, and other daily expenses which he is paying from his pocket and end of the day, if business is not picked up. This expense goes for Charity. For any sale we need several visits to the customer, even to the agent to sell agency. What is overall percentage of your company as a whole on 1st month business / recruitment. I am talking about the Actual figures and not Fake figures. Each company, who wants to grow and here to do business in banking or investment, gives minimum 3 months of time to its new joinees so that they can make their team of agents, train them, and get business from public/members. How is it possible for any new employee to meet such targets when he is just at the introduction stage, where he is introducing the Star points of the company with his known people and tries to create a good rapport among new market, and end of the month he is not getting his salary.
THIS IS COMPLETELY NOT ACCEPTABLE. HAD I KNOW THIS STRATEGY OF YOUR COMPANY I WOULD HAVE NEVER WASTED MY TIME IN CREATING YOUR IMAGE. I FEEL CHEATED, EVERY MOMENT I SPENT IN MARKET DRIVING, CONVICING PEOPLE ABOUT THE COMPANY'S BRIGHT FUTURE, AND GROWING APPROACH WAS ALL WASTE FOR ME...I FEEL LIKE KILLING THAT PERSON WHO INTRODUCED ME TO THIS COMPANY. MR ANIL VATS - (TERRITORY MANAGER - KAROL BAGH BRANCH), I WILL NOT SPARE YOU...YOU NEGATIVE ...I KNOW THAT YOU PRODUCED FAKE DOCUMENTS WHILE JOINING...YOU YOU YOU...YOU ARE NOT WORTHY THAT I SHOULD TALK ABOUT YOU......very soon I will produce photo proof of this company's fake plans and fake / shameless employees...
This is not a company, this is a cheater's hub managed by a cab driver - Motewar, married 3 times ( I don't why these 3 ladies married him, and there is no law to stop his 2nd or 3rd marriage before Divorse from the 1st wife.
So please keep your time, money away from these cheaters. They don't come to you by themselves, they will approach you through your known ones. So please also guide your known people TO BE AWAKE AND STAY AWAY FROM SAMRUDDHA'S PRODUCT / EMPLOYEES / AGENTS. SEBI has already given INSTRUCTIONS to the owners of this company. But since our Legal system is little lethargic, these guys are just taking advantage of that. I also collected information about few Politicians being involved (ofcourse because of finance support during elections and other campaigns) to cover Mr Cab Driver - Motewar's Dirty Picture. But people are awake, and they will not be fooled by you guys. Thanks
Guys Please Be Safe, do your complete research before investing with any company.
please guide other too.
MAKKI YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT...
SUHAS MANE...TU CHUTIYA THA, CHUTIYA RAHEGA..
all above members of this discussions...

now sebi prohibited sjfil to work and now Mr. Motewar started new companies with new names.

kami nahi duniyame chutiyo ki ..
ek dhundo hajaro milenge!!!

Samruddha Jeevan Foods India Ltd Prime Circle - Salary not paying